2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

Wayne,

I know i will encounter more government problem in UFO than treasure hunting....but i will look at UFO weapon....a laser gun maybe that has the capability to zapped corrupt gov't people... ;D
Enough for those dream quest.....lets go back to ...reality first...treasure hunting....

J

Jef of PI

;D now that is funny hehehehe ;D

J

Jef of PI

;D did i understand it right...UFO's brought the golds here in the PI from Pluto? wow, i will add that to my story... writing a book ala seagrave ahaha ;D

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005

GBOY, I HAVEN'T SEEN AN UPDATE FOR THIS SEASONS SEARCHING FOR YOU. HAVE YOU OR YOUR TEAM BEEN OUT HUNTING? DID YOU LOCATE OR RECOVER ANYTHING THIS YEAR?

WaynePhillips

Oct 8, 2005
Manila & California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jef(f) of PI .....You are NOT, nor will you EVER be, even close to being qualified to be a critic of Sterling's work. and I suggest that you cease and desist with your extremely disingenious remaks before you find yourself in very expensive legal trouble. Sterling is a noted and well-respected investigative journalist, historian, and award winning author, Wayne

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005

Intelligent disagreement is welcome here, personal denigration is not. Each of us is entitled to our own worthless opinion. BTW, disingenious? Can't find it in my dictionary, please note the Spell Check box near the Post box.

WaynePhillips

Oct 8, 2005
Manila & California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes..... personal denigration is not welcome, exactly my point with respect to derogatory remarks about a noted historian who does not have the time to read attacks on his character here, nor does he spend time here discussiong intelligent disagreements. How would he know there is a disagreement when people who not know him or his work are making remarks about his character in a forum that he does not participate in? Anyway, I'm happy to know that some people here know the meaning and spelling of the word disingenuous, or at least how to use the spellchecker, as I now do.........I guess we all learn something every day. Thanks ~ :)

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx

Lostplot:
You don't hope that, on a one or two week vacation, to uncover a treasure site, that the Japs had hundreds and hundreds, of prisoners and slaves working day and night!
To dig tunnels and then to conceal them !
Plus!
The Japs had rather LARGE BOOBY TRAPS set!
There a some, 250 lbs bombs, :P just waitting for someone to set them off!
AS already mentioned on this "topic"...one company has spent over a Million dollars :o and hasn't hit pay dirt yet! ::)

WaynePhillips

Oct 8, 2005
Manila & California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cptbil ...........Yes, good points, some are 500-1,000 pounds, in addition to water, sand, and poisen gas traps, among other things. Some people have spent a lot more than one million dollars, and many years, being mislead by phony pointers and maps. Wayne BTW, the spellchecker on this site does not work ???

nugget

May 2, 2005

RealdeTayopa said:
Edchato said:
to: all TH. i need help to identify, and what kind of chemical to use for testing? platinum, the cheapies way, or simple way , and one more thing is the platinum can be found in an airplane as part of it. thanks Ed

HOLA: Try this for general metal id,ing

a saturated solution of Potassium Bichromate? =? 1 oz of Potassium Bichromate, 6 oz. of pure Nitric? acid, 2 oz. H2O?

touch the metal with a drop of the solution -? if Platinum, afer one minute it will be? VanDyke? brown, wipe it off and there will be no mark on the metal.

If anyone wishes the complete scale for most metal testing,? just em me for a copy..

[email protected]? ? ? ?or? ? [email protected]

JOse de La Mancha? ( I tilt windmills )

Mr. Tayopa...good day/evening!

i want a complete scale for most metal testing...
here is my [email protected]

gracias...

M

merx688

Hola Senor Realde,

The guys are looking for pure platinum bars (99 - 99.5%) with brass or copper sleeves. With hallmarks like rothschild's or mathey, mostly European (England) origin. Alloys wouldn't be worth as much.

Ed

M

merx688

Jeff of Pi,

I see that you are also writing a book. I have finished mine three years ago and if yours is about the topic we are mentioning here, good luck. No publicist or literary agent in the States, Great Britain, Singapore and HongKong will touch it. I know because most of them liked my work but when asked if it was fiction or non-fiction, I said it was non-fiction of course, they said it was just too controversial. You can self publish in the states USD 250,000 or here Php 750,000 but I doubt if your copies will even reach the stores :).

Too bad, they liked it too.

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005

Here's a guy I just started corresponding with a few days ago, says he can teach you how to write your book, any book, in two weeks or less, and get it published, guaranteed. He has some impressive names endorsing his program, and they are not doing it for money. I haven't fully signed up yet, but he has reviewed a small sample of my work. I suspect that there are a few others here who could and should write a book.

P.S. Spell Check has always worked just fine here for me. ;)

http://www.WriteABookNow.com

M

merx688

Thanks Badger,

I appreciate the info but my work has been checked out. They said they wont take the risk. No problem with it, in fact most say it is good and some wanted to have it published but they were warned against it by the won't say who.

I write for a living, I also teach it too. They suggested that I should write about OTHER things.

Can you believe that?

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005

Of course I can believe it, once you really dig into this topic, it is quite mind boggling, and with money like some court testimony says is skating around on this rink, there's no question there is risk. Crooks don't like to be exposed, especially those in high places. Most people have no clue what is going on in the world. the spoon-fed pablum from the media is bliss and pure Nirvana.

J

Jef of PI

"hey seagrave, wow, your book is really amazing!!! :o whew, i am very much overhwelmed with the story!!! :o man, i never read a book like that before!!! your book was really damn great seagrave!!! uhhh!!! :o"

wayne, is that what you want me to say man? have you watched the National Geographics prime about the yamashita treasure? reading seagraves book makes the story of yamashita fictional (my opinion). seagrave has never seen a bar of gold from the millions of tons he claimed was hidden here in the PI, i guess. ::) ???

M

merx688

Jef, I have.

12.5 kilo bars marked AAA with 5 digit serial numbers

mini bars? 1"X 2"X3" 2-kilo bars in metal boxes marked with a flower (i was 23 when i saw this)

golden buddhas more or less 1 foot high (just last october)

I saw the cache in the Central Bank, i viewed it through a glass window and wasn't allowed to go in.? Various sizes and shapes, maybe 4 budhhas.? I was 30 feet above a secure room (200 ft by 200 ft), there were several piles of bars --man high.? The smaller? odd shaped pieces were in boxes. The buddhas were clumped together. I was 7 when I saw this.? ?Last I heard the Central Bank doesnt mint buddhas, only the gold 500 and 1,000 peso lolo ferdie coins.

Gboy has seen the caches too.? You can ask him what he saw so...Does it matter if Seagraves? hasn't seen one?? It is good writing pare

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread