2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 2007 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

SWR:

Hey Jim, I now have the legal concession for that Spanish ship we saw just outside of the Chinchror banks. The bronze canon are still there . I think that we can base at Belize and go after Christmas if you will be free.

I lave chartered a boat with full gear, it will be fun and we prob can expect over a 1.000.000 US each before we are through.with a little luck.

After, we might just take a trip to the Philippines to see just what is the holdup on the Yamashita amateur treasure hunters.

Don Jose de La Mancha Till Eulenspiegel

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

REalde,

If you are just a beginner and try Yam TH, SORRY you can't get it., BCOZ you lack the knowledge, sites and experience to do it.....The best you can do maybe is to acquire first the services of Satellite imaging (geophysical survey) that way, you work will be lot easier....The way the Japanese team like Mr. Ozawa are doing right now. They have recovered several treasure sites thru satellite imaging and ground geophysics....meaning this is a treasure projects FOR THE BIG BOYS ONLY....not for ordinary coin hunter.
They survey first using Satellite imaging...one they pinpointed the exact treasure location, its depth and volume...then they do some ground recovery works.....easy job using hi-tech geo technology, but if you use your coin hunting technique like metal detector...he,he,he.. ;D....forget it...you are just wasting your time and money..

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

SWR,

You have been maligning the Yam Treasure hunter for sooo long accusing us as scammer (personal attack also) even w/o basis. Now that you are in receiving end...cornered...and suddenly asking the help of treasurenet to ban us? I thought you are very old enough to defend yourself? Why now acting like a scolded kid asking for help?... ;D

Before you belittle the Yam treasure hunters credentials and treasure sites....

1) Show us first your treasure accomplishment credentials as a coin hunter/beach comber also?
2) Show us your treasure sites that you think is better than Yam treas sites...and lets us annalyze your site also...and see how credible you are... ;D
3) Prove to us first that you are credibled or accomplished treasure/coin hunter like Mel Fisher/Robert Ballard caliber before you criticize fellow treasure hunter accomplishment/credentials?
4) You are already a senior citizen....meaning you became old... in coin hunting or beach combing...show us your finds....
5) Why are you afraid to discuss you this time?
6) Are you afraid that Yam treasure hunter is much better or credible than you?

we are both treasure hunters (are you)?....and THESE ARE LEGITIMATE TREASURE QUESTIONS....TO TEST YOUR CREDIBILITY AS YAM TH CRITIC....WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER IT...POINT BY POINT....
:-*

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

SWR,

SWR said:
gboy said:
You have been maligning the Yam Treasure hunter for sooo long accusing us as scammer (personal attack also) even w/o basis.
You forget about pictures of fake gold, altered pictures and no documentation to support your claims. Oops

Now that you are in receiving end...cornered...and suddenly asking the help of treasurenet to ban us? I thought you are very old enough to defend yourself? Why now acting like a scolded kid asking for help?...
Ah, but you are wrong. I asked that you not be banned and this thread not be deleted. It shows true intent, lacking of evidence and unprofessional behavior. So when you do solicit funds on the internet, the potential investor(s) will have no problem reading this thread, with a little bit of research (googling). This thread does serve a purpose.

I already answered hundred times that my gold picture is NOT fake (you have not proven it otherwise), my picture site is not altered (you have not proven it otherwise), and i have proven that Japs treasure sites and markers do exist....EVERY BODY KNOWS MY REBUTTAL TO THAT TOPIC....ONLY YOU SEEMS TO IGNORE IT...
gboy said:
SWR,

You have been maligning the Yam Treasure hunter for sooo long accusing us as scammer (personal attack also) even w/o basis. Now that you are in receiving end...cornered...and suddenly asking the help of treasurenet to ban us? I thought you are very old enough to defend yourself? Why now acting like a scolded kid asking for help?... ;D

1) Show us first your treasure accomplishment credentials as a coin hunter/beach comber also?
2) Show us your treasure sites that you think is better than Yam treas sites...and lets us annalyze your site also...and see how credible you are... ;D
3) Prove to us first that you are credibled or accomplished treasure/coin hunter like Mel Fisher/Robert Ballard caliber before you criticize fellow treasure hunter accomplishment/credentials?
4) You are already a senior citizen....meaning you became old... in coin hunting or beach combing...show us your finds....

we are both treasure hunters (are you)?....and THESE ARE LEGITIMATE TREASURE QUESTIONS....TO TEST YOUR CREDIBILITY AS YAM TH CRITIC....WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER IT...POINT BY POINT....

YOU ARE EVADING MY QUESTIONS.....
WHY YOU CAN NOT ANSWER MY SIMPLE QUESTIONS...THAT YOU HAVE BEEN EVADING ALL ALONG...ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING OR YOU SIMPLY A CON ARTIST YOURSELF? ;D ...I ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR SCRUTINY, CRITICISM HURLED TO US (YAM TH)...ITS TIME TO SCRUTINIZE YOU... ??? ??? ???
My questions are simply...easy to answer (if you have)....THIS IS TO TEST YOUR CREDIBILITY OF BEING A YAM TH CRITIC?....
...show to us...your treasure credentials and accomplishment , so that you can be a credible yam th critic....

Somehow Realde is credible to scrutinize us, at least he is succeefull in his mining field...HOW ABOUT YOU, SHOW US YOUR TREASURE ACCOMPLISHMENT AND CREDENTIALS.....SO THAT YOU HAVE AT LEAST THE CREDIBILITY TO US...THE YAM TH CRITIC.
...... ;D ;D ;D...THE TREASURE COMMUNITY IS WAITING...GBOY CHALLENGE....LETS SEE IF YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO WITHSTAND OUR SCRUTINY..... ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

SWR,

These questions will keep on popping in these thread...UNTIL YOU ARE TIRED ENOUGH TO ANSWER IT...or simply admit that you are NOT a worthy Yam TH critic...
SHOW TRANSPARENCY OF BEING YAM TH CRITIC....PROVE TO US FIRST, BY ANSWERING THE LINGERING QUESTIONS ABOVE....
I withstand 1,800 repLies and criticism....ITS YOUR TIME TO WITHSTAND OUR SCRUTINY
... ;D

Ryan1979

Mar 8, 2007
St. Paul, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, ACE250

I'm starting to think that the only way to ever prove or disprove the existence of this legendary Yamashi'ta treasure is to send a reputable, trusted member of the TNet community to the Phillipines to meet with Gboy (and other Yama hunters) and have them show him/her their solid proof. Maybe Gboy could take them to a site, show them markers, genuine maps, etc.

The only problem is, sending someone to the Phillipines would cost a lot of money. I don't have much, but I'd kick in $100 to help fund a TNet member in this 'investigative reporting' endeavor. That would solve this riddle once and for all.

What do you say Gboy and other Yama hunters, would this work for you? Just think, if this person thinks that there is indeed truth to this legend and you can show them proof, you'd probably have unlimited funding and people would be jumping to fund you.

Ryan1979

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

gboy said:
SWR,

SWR,
Remember, I WILL KEEP ON REPEATING MY POST QUESTIONS...UNTIL YOU ANSWER OR CONVINCE ME....

You are NOT reading clearly my post...you are evading my questions, even though IT IS VERY MUCH RELEVANT TO YAM TREASURES....
Since you always a critic of YAM THrs....I WANTED YOU TO POST HERE THE ANSWERS OF MY QUESTIONS ABOVE...I WANTED YOU TO POST HERE YOUR TREASURE CREDENTIALS/ACCOMPLISHMENT...So that we can scrutinize if you are COMPETENT OR CREDIBLE ENOUGH to criticize or scrutinize fellow treasure hunters AND yAM th....
;D ;D ;D
WHAT ARE YOU HIDING? WHY ARE YOU AFRAID NOW TO ANSWER SIMPLY QUESTIONS, related to your being Yam TH critic?
YOU ARE EVADING MY ABOVE QUESTIONS...WHY...WHY...WHY ? was it bcoz you are NOT competent or credible enough Yam TH critic?

Am VERY VERY MUCH WILLING to show anybody to my treasure sites (at least it is a free geo survey) ;D...BUT YOU ARE AVOIDING MY QUESTION.....

SHOW YOUR TREASURE CREDENTIALS AND ACCOMPLISHMENT FIRST BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE FELLOW YAM THr....Why are you avoiding?....If you will not answer... I will keep on repeating this questions...oks? ;D ;D ;D

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Gboy,

Before you spill all the beans from the bottle, learn first the meaning of reverse psychology.... It will help you and you will determine what kind of argument you are into.
Yu know what? You are spitting all your guts for nothin'... For the acceptance of the T'Hers world? For their applause?.... I think you are dragging other treasure hunters into a difficult situations. Remember, treasure exist in the philippines whether they accept it or not.
Try to be more politically OBJECTIVE....

My 5 cents.....

Angel_09

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

Ryan1979 said:
I'm starting to think that the only way to ever prove or disprove the existence of this legendary Yamashi'ta treasure is to send a reputable, trusted member of the TNet community to the Phillipines to meet with Gboy (and other Yama hunters) and have them show him/her their solid proof. Maybe Gboy could take them to a site, show them markers, genuine maps, etc.

The only problem is, sending someone to the Phillipines would cost a lot of money. I don't have much, but I'd kick in $100 to help fund a TNet member in this 'investigative reporting' endeavor. That would solve this riddle once and for all.

What do you say Gboy and other Yama hunters, would this work for you? Just think, if this person thinks that there is indeed truth to this legend and you can show them proof, you'd probably have unlimited funding and people would be jumping to fund you.

Ryan1979

Since map is mention here, I would like to get your inputs on this:

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1,436

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

The original size of the pic cant be posted on the Tnet. Resizing it affects the clarity of the pic...... try this:

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,391

Ryan1979

Mar 8, 2007
St. Paul, MN
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
Ryan1979 said:

Ryan1979

Good intentions, Ryan…. but, rather defeats the purpose of having the internet and digital photography, eh?

Honestly, do you think someone from TreasureNet is going to fly over to the Philippines and find tons of gold bars…. when nobody else has?

I don't think it would defeat the purpose of anything. Seeing is believing or maybe in this case, not believing. This post is going to go on and on, and without someone actually going to see what Gboy has in person (maps, markers, sites, etc), then everyone will continue to be skeptical of him and the thread goes nowhere, like it has been for many pages with back and forth arguments, denials, and questioning. But......if there IS something there???

No, I don't think someone from TNet is going to find tons of gold bars, I think the more interesting thing would be for someone we trust to see the markers, maps, etc that Gboy and others claim to have and report back to everyone here about all of the things that have been talked about for 2 and a half years.

Any takers, I'll still kick in that $100 (drop in the bucket)???

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

SWR,

You have been EVADING MY QUESTIONS.....It was just a simple questions and yet you are afraid to answer...WHY? Are you hiding something or you are afraid that you will be exposed here as fake treasure hunter...and you are all along just an ENVIOUS CRITIC w/o treasure experience OR SIMPLY A LOSER...and HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE YAM TH CRITIC...
When you scrutinize me and my Yam Treas projects...I answer all your questions....wether it satisfy you or not...is not my concern...but at least...I ANSWER ALL YOUR YAM TH QUESTIONS TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE...
My questions is relevant to Yam treas topic, since you are a persistent critic of Yam TH...
THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK....I JUST WANTED TO TEST YOUR CREDIBILITY AND COMPETENCE ALSO AS TREASURE HUNTER....WORTHY TO BE A YAM TH CRITIC....

QUESTIONS FOR SWR:
1) What is your treasure credentials?
2) What is your treasure research and treasure sites?
3) What is your treasure accomplishment?
4) Post here your treasure stories.
5) How many treasure sites you have, prove it here?

REMOVED
because of inappropriate comment.
next time deletion of whole post

Angel_09,
angel_09 said:
Hi Gboy,
Before you spill all the beans from the bottle, learn first the meaning of reverse psychology.... It will help you and you will determine what kind of argument you are into.
Yu know what? You are spitting all your guts for nothin'... For the acceptance of the T'Hers world? For their applause?.... I think you are dragging other treasure hunters into a difficult situations. Remember, treasure exist in the philippines whether they accept it or not.
Try to be more politically OBJECTIVE....
My 5 cents.....

Reverse psychology won't work to me bcoz if you mean "spill the beans" is exposing my treasure sites?... ;D...
WE are NOT worried, bcoz we can afford to exposed or sacrifice some of our treasure sites...remember, we have more than 100+ treasure sites....and even if they confirmed the treasure they cannot easily steal it bcoz it is in private titled land areas.

I am not spitting my guts for nothing bcoz if they indeed try to confirmed it...it would be a FREE GEO SURVEY FOR OUR TREAS SITE...sila nagulangan ko... ;D
I only wanted to prove to SWR, not to anybody else...that I can accept whatever challenges he will throw against me bcoz GBOY IS ORIG YAM THr and have legitimate TREASURE SITES....THATS WHY AM NOT AFRAID WITH HIS CHALLENGES....
AM JUST WANDERING...WHY SWR CAN'T ANSWER MY SIMPLE TREAS QUESTIONS/CHALLEGES TO HIM...maybe he is hiding something and afraid to be exposed here ... :o

Ryan1979 said:
SWR said:
Ryan1979 said:
Ryan1979
Good intentions, Ryan…. but, rather defeats the purpose of having the internet and digital photography, eh?
Honestly, do you think someone from TreasureNet is going to fly over to the Philippines and find tons of gold bars…. when nobody else has?
I don't think it would defeat the purpose of anything. Seeing is believing or maybe in this case, not believing. This post is going to go on and on, and without someone actually going to see what Gboy has in person (maps, markers, sites, etc), then everyone will continue to be skeptical of him and the thread goes nowhere, like it has been for many pages with back and forth arguments, denials, and questioning. But......if there IS something there???
No, I don't think someone from TNet is going to find tons of gold bars, I think the more interesting thing would be for someone we trust to see the markers, maps, etc that Gboy and others claim to have and report back to everyone here about all of the things that have been talked about for 2 and a half years.

Ryan1979,
Treasurenet members like boylara, goldlilly and Mr.Lopez (zobex pinoy partner)... had seen my treasure files (maps, markers,sites) and they know that GBOY IS ORIG.... :-*
I am accepting ANYBODY OUT THERE TO SCAN MY SITES....after my treasure site is confirmed and exposed to the world....What now?...is there any monetary penalty for the challenger?

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

to the group,
I haven't seen a real treasure map but if gboy has one geniune map in my vicinity (cagayan province), i am willing to send an expedition to the map location to verify the existence of those markers. and if the site is positive of a treasure after the confirmation of detectors, maybe if it is within my means and within the means of my group, then we are willing to operate on it......

BADZ

Ryan1979

Mar 8, 2007
St. Paul, MN
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
Ryan1979 said:

"By and large, however, experts give little credence to the stories. "Despite all the treasure hunters, their maps, oral testimony and sophisticated metal detectors, nobody has found a thing," says Ambeth Ocampo, chairman of the Philippine government's National Historical Institute."

"Unlike art looted by the Nazis in Europe, none of the Yama#@!$%#@!a "treasure" has been found, regional governments insist."

"No Filipino historian takes the claims seriously. Feeding the rumors are further rumors, of secret maps, of snippets of information given by Japanese soldiers as they went to their deaths."

""It's become something like an urban legend-type story," says University of the Philippines professor Rico Jose, a local authority on the Japanese period here. Some of the hunters, foreign and Filipino, have approached him for help in deciphering maps and manuscripts that supposedly detail the treasure sites."

Mr. Jose dismisses many of the diggers as criminal racketeers. By the 1970s and 1980s, he says, a number of treasure hunters began soliciting funds from US veterans to finance digs that were nothing but scams.

http://www.asianpacificpost.com/portal2/402881910674ebab010674f5a2071e81.do.html

"But Manila's National Museum archaeologist Eusebio Dizon said that he never found any evidence of the treasure in the 18 years he spent looking for artefacts on land and sea."

http://ourstory.asia1.com.sg/war/games/yama#@!$%#@!a/gold.html

Ryan...above is but a very small sample of people that live in the Philippines, and have the ways and means to verify this legend. This shell game (if you will) has been going on for many, many years. Only 2 1/2-years of it has been played on TreasureNet.

Again, what would a TreasureNet member find/see that has never been found or seen by others?

Not saying I believe in the legend one way or another, but in your opinion SWR, is all of the information in the book, "Gold Warriors", just false information then? The by-product of an overzealous conspiracy theorist. I'm honestly wondering how someone could weave a tale that deeply and not have a thread of truth somewhere in it.

What would a treasurenet member find/see that has never been found or seen by others? They would either see that Gboy does indeed have something (either real or not real - a fake or not a fake), or.....

krugger

Greenie
Jul 7, 2006

I would like to share this picture taken from a huge rock. I believe this pic is the same like what other TH posted in this thread, that some cretics here said that it is a natural rock formation and blah blah blah. am I right swr?

Attachments

• 15-09-07_0633.jpg
    15-09-07_0633.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,203

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

I have been treasuring for the past 30 yrs in cagayan province, Phil. but as of this date I was not able to uncover the truth about this Y-treasure. I've heard a lot of successful expeditions. Even close friends of mine claims of a hit and I've seen their lives changed for the better, but unfortunately, I haven't seen a single gold bar from them. I also have one project that had a hit but I was double crossed...... so how can I attest if I have not seen a piece of it. It could have been a consolation on my part, though gypped, if only I've seen a piece of those treasures.....
Therefore, as of this date, I still consider the Y-treasure a myth unless otherwise I will see it with my two eyes....

BADZ

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BADZ said:
I have been treasuring for the past 30 yrs in cagayan province, Phil. but as of this date I was not able to uncover the truth about this Y-treasure. I've heard a lot of successful expeditions. Even close friends of mine claims of a hit and I've seen their lives changed for the better, but unfortunately, I haven't seen a single gold bar from them. I also have one project that had a hit but I was double crossed...... so how can I attest if I have not seen a piece of it. It could have been a consolation on my part, though gypped, if only I've seen a piece of those treasures.....
Therefore, as of this date, I still consider the Y-treasure a myth unless otherwise I will see it with my two eyes....

BADZ

That's an extremely rational and reasonable conclusion and one that many folks here on TNet would agree with. Facts without proof are just theories.

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

SWR said:
kaloy said:
Since map is mention here, I would like to get your inputs on this:

Kaoy...like you were told on the Japan forum, by those who read Japanese:

"I'm under the impression that those handwriting are by someone whose mother tongue is not Japanese... They made a lot of fuss about penmanship 50-60 years ago, while this one looks really bad writing. Also it is a bit strange that the sentence is written from left to right.
And many people at that time used katakana not hiragana for this kind of thing though I'm not sure 100% sure... Does not look like something official, it looks extremely amateurish."

I agree with them, being they are in Tokyo

SWR,
For me, the final test of map's authenticity is when one recovered the object mentioned in the map.....Give me until February next year and I will post here the result of the excavation...It is only then that the judgment be final.

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

Kaloy

I fully agree with you. am eager for the results of your excavation base on an "authentic" map. Should you succeed in your project, that would inspire a lot of Y-Th in pursuing their dream of these Y-treasures. Good luck to you!

BADZ

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

BADZ said:
Kaloy

I fully agree with you. am eager for the results of your excavation base on an "authentic" map. Should you succeed in your project, that would inspire a lot of Y-Th in pursuing their dream of these Y-treasures. Good luck to you!

BADZ

Thanks... I'll let you know the result. Salamat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread