2008 Sterling Drought Finally Over.

gallienus267

Jul 18, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Cobra Beach Magnet Fisher 1270
Seams to be a slow season as far as gold and or silver goes. Worked a 16 hour shift so I had two lunch breaks that I was able to try some local parks or school yards. Ground was good diging as we have had some rain to soften things up. First sterling object for this year so I was able to force a smile.

Junk bracelet that I eyeballed in the grass. Don't know the story about the steer head other then it says World Wrestling Federation on the back.

Was planing to change modes tomorrow and hit the water to try my new U/W detector but the weatherman is talking rain and lightning so I may have to scrap that idea

Thanks for looking. HH all

Attachments

• DSCF0163.jpg
    DSCF0163.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 364
Upvote 0

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:thumbsup: Congrats on breaking the slump. Gotta love the silver. :icon_pirat:

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on that silver! :icon_sunny: What is that smooth copper looking coin? :icon_scratch:

Lotta diggin' there! Congrats on all those keepers~

Nana :)

OP
OP
gallienus267

gallienus267

Jul 18, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Cobra Beach Magnet Fisher 1270
Nana40 said:
Congrats on that silver! :icon_sunny: What is that smooth copper looking coin? :icon_scratch:

Lotta diggin' there! Congrats on all those keepers~

Nana :)

That was found in a school playground and was flatted by a train. Funny part is that I work for the railroad and my wife will probably think that I did that. But not the case.

49r Relics

Jan 11, 2008
Gold Country (California)
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Makro Racer 2, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Detector Pro Grey Ghost headphones, Lesche diggers, Apex picks.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sterling Silver always makes the drive home a little better :) Hope you find lots more!

HH, Mark

Ryan1979

Mar 8, 2007
St. Paul, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, ACE250
I gotta give you credit for working a 16-hour shift and using both breaks to go metal detecting. That's dedication!! 8)

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Congrats! Very nice finds.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds.The steer head is from the wrestler The Rock. He has it tattooed on his arm.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions