2011 Class Ring & My Treasure Ship Display! Update, Ring Returned!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PickinUp

Jul 26, 2007
PA
Detector(s) used
Vision Pro XJ9
Re: 2011 Class Ring & My Treasure Ship Display!

outstanding display!.. Must be a great focal point for MD`ing conversation :icon_pirat:

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Beautiful I deer. :thumbsup:

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Damn Floyd,I don't remember you being this "computer literate" :tongue3: Nice set-up though!!

OP
OP
Seabiscuit

Seabiscuit

Jan 2, 2010
Detector(s) used
F-75, CZ-20, Troy Shadow

Thank you for all the replies everyone!

I'm still waiting to hear from the young lady. If she don't call today I will call the school again.

DD-777 said:
I'm not even going to ask how you got all those bones Floyd... :tongue3:
That display is truly incredible buddy and great job on the recovery of the class ring. Can't wait to read about the return - I'm sure her parents will be very grateful! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Your right Andy. I'm sure her parents will be happy that she gets it back.
I'm not telling about the bones. :-X

ModernMiner said:
VOL1266-X said:
Floyd, you should be a good candidate for HONORABLE MENTION for returning that ring Bud. That ship is definitely cool and represents many hours of your time. HH, Quindy.

I agree, I see an HONORABLE DEMENTIA MENTION in your future Floyd. :hello2: :thumbsup: Keep us posted.
Great find. I was telling Rob today that I have never found a class ring yet. Maybe nobody grad-gee-ated around these parts? :tongue3: :laughing9:

That ship is AMAZING! You wife could wear a different ring every day for the next five years. Any rum on that ship? If so, keep Dickie away. :occasion14:
Thanks for posting those pictures. Hopefully I can see it in person soon. :thumbsup:
Congrats on a great day of detecting,
Dug
Thank You Quindy and Doug.
I will be glad to show you all my stuff when you get here Doug. Dickie mostly drinks beer so the rum should be safe. Ha Ha

Nana40 said:
8) Ditto 55. That display is SO awesome, SB! :icon_pirat: What a great idea! And love the pic of the ship. Congrats on the class ring and finding the owner. :icon_thumright:

Hate that I didn't get to hunt with you today. I am in dire need of exercise after all those donuts. :tongue3: :D

Nana :hello:
Nana if you remember I ate so many donuts the last day I could not even eat any of that good food that Doug cooked for us on the grill. So don't feel bad.

civilman1 said:
Damn Floyd,I don't remember you being this "computer literate" :tongue3: Nice set-up though!!
civilman1, Rob helps me a lot with the pictures on here. And my wife gives me a hand also with my posting sometimes. But I am learning more and more when it comes to this computer stuff. And I like it. I have my own email address now that I use almost every day. And I just got a digital camera that I'm learning how to use.
It's a bit like teaching an old dog a new trick. But this dog can hunt. And I like showing my friends on here what I find and seeing what they find also. They are my finds & my stories so I don't think anyone cares if I get a little help putting them on here.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

good idea for a display, not really what I hunt, but its one of the best displays of these items I have seen :notworthy:

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wonderful display piece! Very well done. Monty

W6PEA

Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, Mexifornia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Gt, Minelab SD2200v2, Minelab ExlporerSE Pro 2

Nice finds...good display.

windage

Apr 3, 2011
Mason-Dixon Line
Detector(s) used
eyes, ears, wet finger in the wind and old willow sticks, when that don't work; Minelabs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

And to think you wasted all your time "playing" around with those stupid metal detectors, when you could have been sitting on the couch, watching mindless TV, getting phat and having your knees lock up from lack of use!
Way to go!
That display represtents many good honest hours of healthy outdoor living that calms you down and that you will cherish till the day you die.

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil

I have never found a class ring. Great that you are getting it back to the girl. Let me add to what everyone has already said regarding your treasure ship. That, my friend, is an awesome way to display your treasures. Great display idea! :thumbsup:

Baldingboy

hellhoot

Jan 25, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster Pro

What a neat display for your finds! id just set there looking over my finds all day one of the best posts ever :thumbsup:

chuck227

Greenie
Mar 20, 2011
Sea Isle City, NJ
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT

Nice display. It looks like an aquarium - that would be cool filled with water and fish swimming all through it!

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Awesome display, my wife has a small chest I'm going to try and acquire for a display, LOL. HH, Mike

dirt-n-spector

May 11, 2009
Pontoon Beach Il
Detector(s) used
Tersoro Cortes

That is one excellant display!!!!! I love how you arranged all of the finds. I wonder how much hunting it took to find all the items? Just all around a great job.

dirt-n-spector

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Re: 2011 Class Ring & My Treasure Ship Display! Update, Ring Returned!

WTG Floyd. I vote "HONORABLE MENTION" for your good deed. HH, Quindy.

Lcb24kt

Jan 31, 2010
PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75, Blisstool, Whites TDI, Whites MXT all pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 2011 Class Ring & My Treasure Ship Display! Update, Ring Returned!

That ship is the awesome! and finding the owner of the find was outstanding! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread