2015 Outlook

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah, another year has come to a pass, a new year on the horizon for folks to set new focus. For me, 2015 is going to bring about an entirely different experience in life, don't know where it will lead me or how it will all turn out but I do know it's going to present change and new challenge.

So with 2015 only a few days away what will you being doing differently next year?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plans.

New job since last summer. I've scoped out a City park a mile away that may have some undisturbed age (c.1936) and hope to get back in the practice of coin-shooting on my lunch breaks, as I was able to five to ten years ago.

outdoorfunblonde

Nov 14, 2014
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 with 8.5"x 11" DD coil & Vulcan 360 pin pointer
along with good 'ol eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, only "new" plans I can foresee at this time is...
hitting all the great places I know of with my new detector!! For years I've found all kinds of cool things without a detector... can't wait to see what I get with one!!
I explore lots of old home/farm sites I already know about. Lots of rivers/ dry beds too.
I recently got a map of my area from 1936 so I can see where else I might have good luck and find good stuff.
SO MANY PLACES, I can't wait to get the chance to hit 'em!!
SOOOOO excited!
Ramp #23--6 hr trip 005.JPG oct 20th Tamarack shores walk 010.JPG Ramp #5 walk 003.JPG Ramp #5 walk 017.JPG

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wait'n to see what kind of hand life deals out so I can figure out if I should hold it, fold it, walk away.....or run!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread