Ohio and Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab CTX3030 w 11" and 17" DD coils,
Minelab Excalibur II w 10" coil, Equinox 800 (4) w 11" and 15" coils,
Troy Shadow x2 w 7" coil, Pointers; Garrett Carrot, Pro Find 35,
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Below are my finds for 2016 while walking my dog, 1 1/4 miles twice a day 7 days a week in city streets. In addition to the 28 coins (27 shown), 2 - 1 dollar bills and a $10.00 dollar bill, I found two unusual finds; a crack pipe and a wallet with a $100 bill. Both are from interesting stories.
The crack pipe I found just after seeing a middle-aged woman being hand cuffed and arrested in the middle of an intersection in Florida. It was a Sunday morning and the woman was dressed like she was headed to church. When I reached the intersection, after the woman and police had left, I looked down and there was this 6-borrowed crack pipe (looks like a 6-shooter bullet cylinder). One of the chambers was still filled with a black tarry substance! (crack?) The hand made 6-shooter crack pipe was too interesting to throw away so I cleaned the thing up (and didn't smoke the contents). Very interesting conversation piece.
The wallet was found in a parking lot in Calhoun Ga. The wallet contained only 3 items; a 16 years old temp drivers license, a $100 bill and a condom! What else does a 16 yr old need? Any ways, I took the wallet and contents into the hotel and was able to find the owner's Aunt working behind the desk. She recognized the kid's license and I gave the wallet to her at which time she immediately found the $100 bill and condom. I overheard her tell her nephew on the phone that a "very, very honest man had found and returned his wallet and that she wanted to talk to him about the other thing in his wallet". Leaving the hotel, I said to the Aunt that at least the kid was being responsible in having a condom in his wallet...and left with a big grim.
Can't wait to see what 2017 reveals.

2016 St Finds.jpg

Upvote 4

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread