2016: Obama plans to take America down

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
'2016': Obama plans to 'take America down'

I just couldn't help posting another one - another man's view. There's a short video featuring D'Souza...

?2016?: Obama plans to ?take America down?

In the 2012 highest-grossing documentary, “2016: Obama’s America,” political commentator Dinesh D’Souza made some startling predictions about the second term of Barack Obama – and now he has released a fresh, eight-minute addition to the film revealing how the president plans to “take America down a notch.”

D’Souza explains, “One of the predictions is that Obama would spend money promiscuously to raise the debt in virtual indifference to the impact of the debt on American citizens. In fact, Obama has been racking up the debt at the rate of $1 trillion a year. The debt has doubled in Obama’s term in office.”

Obama’s plot to “drag the economy down” and redistribute American wealth to the rest of the world – and financially cripple the nation – he explains, “is a transfer of hundreds of billions, in fact trillions of dollars, out of the United States and into other countries.”

Watch the new addition to the film:

In his addition to the film, D’Souza also explains exactly why and how “Obama wants to shrink the influence of American foreign policy” by “undermining our allies and … allowing our adversaries to remain in power.”

In an email announcing the film update, D’Souza wrote, “[T]here are those within our country that seek to undermine [America's] exceptionalism and ‘take us down a notch.’ What’s worse is that one of those people happens to be the president of the United States.

“When I directed ’2016: Obama’s America’ over a year ago, I prayed that I would be wrong. The damage that I predicted Obama would do to our country could never be worth an ‘I told you so.’

“Unfortunately, I wasn’t wrong. Wielding a weaponized national debt and a disdain for our standing in the world, President Obama draws us nearer and nearer to the dystopia that I warned against in 2016.”

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Government Debt in the United States - Debt Clock

total_debt_state_debt.png

yep, going up all the time...just like past presidents...

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
DeepseekerADS:

"The debt has doubled in Obama’s term in office.”

That was not true in 2012, it isn't true now, and it will not be true in 2016. FY 2012-2013 Federal debt is well under $1T. The Federal deficit has been cut in half in five years (Mr. Obama's goal was to do it in 4).

As for D'Luded's sad film being the "highest-grossing documentary" [of 2012?] - is that like being the world's tallest jockey?

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
pippinwhitepaws:

Increase under President George Bush (43): 100%

Increase under President Ronald Reagan: 275%+

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
pippinwhitepaws:

There's a couple of parts to it.

The first is to take something every President has done (say, appoint a Federal judge or take a vacation) and making a big deal out of the fact Mr. Obama has done it! Playing golf is a great example.

Another is the "Obama Whipsaw." Dog him for what he has or hasn't done - knowing if he hadn't done it or did do it they would dog him for that.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Deep - the current debt of 17 trillion + is alarming.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
DeepseekerADS:

"The debt has doubled in Obama’s term in office.”

That was not true in 2012, it isn't true now, and it will not be true in 2016. FY 2012-2013 Federal debt is well under $1T. The Federal deficit has been cut in half in five years (Mr. Obama's goal was to do it in 4).

As for D'Luded's sad film being the "highest-grossing documentary" [of 2012?] - is that like being the world's tallest jockey?

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Folks, the above post is what a LIE looks like.

If you would like to see where the debt actually is go to U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Now, a fixed number (10.6 Trillion) debt existed when Obama took office.

I challenge ANYONE HERE to tell me how $17,197,831,000,000.00 ($17.2 Trillion) is one half of $10,600,000,000.00 ($10.6 Trillion).

OB, do that and I will apologize. Otherwise admit you lied.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
If you two ladies don't mind me interrupting your cute little "you pat my back & I'll pat yours" session I'll make it simple. Obama got elected by convincing people he was going to "change" all that. He failed. It was a lie. Hope this helps....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread