OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on a fine, fine 17!

Everything laid out on that table is like taking a time machine back 100+years. Super cool. Made me laugh when you mentioned all your piles laying around the house. The wife always jabs me about that too! Hope your honey hole continues to give the goods once we're out of the sub zero air!

John.

Thanks mate. I grabbed what I could find. I am sure there was a lot more old relics that missed the photo op. It is cool to view all this stuff accumulated together MINUS the foil, can slaw, pull tabs, iron junk, etc. Makes me think it's all worth it in the end.;D Stay warm and spend some time researching your area for where next season will be giving up the good stuff!:icon_salut:

Byron River Hunt with Kurt 003.JPG 004.JPG 001.JPG 002.JPG

Hey John, I hope ya' don't mind but, I had to get Snake Plissken's ring into this thread. It wouldn't be right without it. Adios mate!:icon_salut:

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils - Garett ACE 250 - Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on an awesome Bucket Lister year!
I seriously enjoyed your posts and enthusiasm throughout the year.. well half year for me on TNET lol.
Here is to many more bucket list recoveries to you in 2018! I like how you keep finding more awesome finds and adding them to the post :icon_thumright:
You were right... CABIN FEVER REALLY SUCKS!... However ive found some awesome Maps and Arial Pics during the Deep Freeze and already cant wait till the thaw.

Oh BTW i just gave you your 6000th like!

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on an awesome Bucket Lister year!
I seriously enjoyed your posts and enthusiasm throughout the year.. well half year for me on TNET lol.
Here is to many more bucket list recoveries to you in 2018! I like how you keep finding more awesome finds and adding them to the post :icon_thumright:
You were right... CABIN FEVER REALLY SUCKS!... However ive found some awesome Maps and Arial Pics during the Deep Freeze and already cant wait till the thaw.

Oh BTW i just gave you your 6000th like!

Thanks my frozen friend. Yeah, cabin fever bites but, it's time to clean and organize the gear and finds from a season of good hunting. Also doing additional research for the coming season and acquiring new permissions for even more cool old stuff. Good fortune to you in the upcoming 2018 season my friend.:icon_salut:

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice pile of stuff you got, good job!

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stuff & a great year! Some real nice coins and relics there. And a special congrats on your first Spanish silver!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey K1, Congrats on having a great season. :occasion14: I can see your addicted and I bet a blast to detect with. It appears you have had some great fields to hunt. You've dug some really cool relics that will display nicely in frames, maybe one for buckles and another for buttons. I keep all my cool finds. Sort of have a small selection process for what I want to store separately. I plan on putting together a pocket watch display soon, as well as a few others, like a scout related one and maybe one with a military theme. Going out Saturday to buy the cloth and batting I need for them. You pulled more good stuff then I did this year. Hoping 2018 is great for the both of us.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread