2018 treasure salvage season

1percenter

Oct 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's about that time a year 2018 Treasure season is here. We are looking for people who want to join the adventure and salvage on the 1715 wreck sites. I hear a lot of people always tell me they never know how to get involved on a boat diving for treasure ,here it is. We are looking for a couple good metal detectorist. Even if you're not dive certified we have a place on the boat for you. Our prime treasure hunting season starts June 1 and ends September 1. If you hunt 1715 Treasure and want to learn more about these wreck sites and how they broke up and the way they scattered their treasure this is also a good opportunity to join for the summer and learn more than you can read about. Thanks. (772)215-4366. Jonah

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I am interested. I will give you call, Steve.

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Jonah, if there's anyone you would want on your team, it would be Steve. Positive attitude, great diver, mechanic and treasure finder!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn, you don't know how bad I would love to join your crew. Having a full-time career cuts into the adventure some times. I've been scuba diving for 15 year (IIRC), gold dredging (sub surface on a compressor), and detecting for 35 years, and I'm an EMT too.

Hell, if you want somebody to work for a week or so I can probably work out that much time off work, but I understand you need a full-time worker. Send me a message if you want to talk further.

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this legit? I PM’d and left a voicemail and no response

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions