Fentonian

Apr 18, 2021
Ohio
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of all my permissions are now planted, hunted a more modern site and got a 1943 mercury dime to finish off this case. Putting the detector up till some winter wheat is harvested. Had a very productive spring and was fortunate enough to fill this case completely with good keepers. I have 11 early largies and some Canadian bank tokens that do not fit in the capsules also this spring.
Thought I would share my spring recoveries with everyone!

IMG_1254.jpeg

Upvote 20

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really nice display. They show up nicely on that black velvet.

The only suggestion would be to add some kind of label below each to let the viewer know what they are looking at. Just a thought.

dave_e

Aug 30, 2015
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend,
Rutus Atrex,
Minelab Equinox 600,
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great display!!
I really need something similar rather then my "treasure box".

OP
OP
Fentonian

Fentonian

Apr 18, 2021
Ohio
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really nice display. They show up nicely on that black velvet.

The only suggestion would be to add some kind of label below each to let the viewer know what they are looking at. Just a thought.
I make labels that go on the bottom of each capsule that gives identification for what’s inside, didn’t take a picture of that though.

Almy

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2011
Maritime Provinces
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Other
I like the display case and what you have in it. Thanks for the tip. Probably halfpenny-sized coppers would be the biggest that would fit in it? Pennies too big? Maybe 50 cent pieces but not silver dollars?

OP
OP
Fentonian

Fentonian

Apr 18, 2021
Ohio
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the display case and what you have in it. Thanks for the tip. Probably halfpenny-sized coppers would be the biggest that would fit in it? Pennies too big? Maybe 50 cent pieces but not silver dollars?
The capsules are 30mm in diameter, the later American large cents will fit but are snug. I believe they also make a case with 25 capsules and they are bigger, 41mm if I remember correctly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread