spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can make your own headline for this post. There are just too many things to call this thread for sure. I could have called it 1 man, because the other 1 1/2 men will be looking to wring his neck ;D

This is about one Charlie (Harper) Sheen aka Hollywood's last party boy. It isn't bad enough to have one addiction, Charlie has been blessed with 2.. It's just a good thing he has the money to support both :tongue3:

Eventually you will run out of aliments to cover your drug abuse and it looks like the hernia was the last straw this time around. I just wonder which addiction he will address first, will it be the drug abuse, or the sex addiction :dontknow: Funny thing the sex addiction almost put an end to Rob Lowes career a few decades ago, and today Charlie is looking to rent a mansion for 250,000/month to keep his little stable happy.

Just give me 1 -2 months with this clown and everything will be sorted out... I am sure I can find better ways to cover out tracks :laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
When someone is extremely over paid they think they make their own laws in life. It's the public feeding their addiction at the movies or sporting event. Of course the people are hooked on their movies or sporting events also. It's addition feeding addiction! You could probably pay off the national debt with what is wasted on movies and sports. O.K. I admitt it, I love a good action movie , but I can live without those spoiled, overpaid sports figures.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
You can make your own headline for this post. There are just too many things to call this thread for sure. I could have called it 1 man, because the other 1 1/2 men will be looking to wring his neck ;D

This is about one Charlie (Harper) Sheen aka Hollywood's last party boy. It isn't bad enough to have one addiction, Charlie has been blessed with 2.. It's just a good thing he has the money to support both :tongue3:

Eventually you will run out of aliments to cover your drug abuse and it looks like the hernia was the last straw this time around. I just wonder which addiction he will address first, will it be the drug abuse, or the sex addiction :dontknow: Funny thing the sex addiction almost put an end to Rob Lowes career a few decades ago, and today Charlie is looking to rent a mansion for 250,000/month to keep his little stable happy.

Just give me 1 -2 months with this clown and everything will be sorted out... I am sure I can find better ways to cover out tracks :laughing7:

Heck, I have been a sex addict since the 60's, I still am..... ;D: The day I no longer am subject to a wizz test for work will be the first day I return to being a victim of "Reffer Madness" and the party will begin........... :occasion18: :occasion14: :occasion16: :wav: :occasion16: :occasion14::occasion18:

1354 days left till retirement.... ;D

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
There is some saying about not looking good in your coffin but sliding in sideways saying "what a ride". I think if his addictions kill him that seems to be his mentality. More power to him, it's his life to live how he chooses. Everyone seems to look down on him because of his life style and the choices he makes but I'll be the first one to admit it...I'm jealous...I wish I had the means to live like a spoiled brat too. I just wouldn't get caught as often as he does lol.

Just as soon as I posted this I saw this lol...

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv...-enters-rehab-two-and-half-men-goes-hiatus?nc

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's his life. Who cares what he does with it? As long as he doesn't harm anyone but himself, then it shouldn't be anyone else's business. That's the problem with this country and it's addiction to Hollywood gossip. Personally I could care less and screw Hollywood too. What a joke.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's his life and he has the right to live it. If he wasn't famous no one would even know or care.........

Charlie Sheen makes $1.25 million per episode and a season is typically 24 episodes, so Sheen’s salary is roughly $30 million per year from the show. Charlie Sheen also has a stake in the sitcom’s profits, which include syndicated reruns and DVD sales, which is supposedly worth an additional $50 million per season, so Charlie makes approx $80M.

A single man making $80 million a year................ :occasion18:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread