niffler

Mar 19, 2008
Coos Bay, Oregon
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, DFX, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Killer B Hornets, Stealth 720i scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I missed work this morning because of a migraine headache, but by this afternoon I had gotten it under control with medication, so instead of going to work for a couple hours I decided to hit a couple thrift stores I haven't been to in a while and see what I could come up with. Glad I did! I looked through some racks of jewelry without seeing anything good, but I remembered some forum members had posted about finding gold bracelets, so I concentrated my attention on the bundles of bangles. I saw 1 that looked like gold, had no visible solder joint, and was marked 220 , so I thought I would take a chance for $1.99. Got out to the car and realized the 220 was really 22c, and that there were 2 identical bangles in the bunch. I got home and tested them and after 15 minutes with 18k and 22k acid, no change on the stone. Weight is 15 grams together. Hard to believe these were on the rack since September 18th. Pretty happy with the way the day turned out! HH. 22k1.jpg 22k5.jpg 22k4.jpg 22k3.jpg 22k2.jpg

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome score. You guys have me looking at bangle bracelets all the time now

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes thank god for people from the middle east and far east choosing to call the U.S. home. I’m easily doing a few grand a year in the high karat gold.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great job finding those beauties! :icon_thumleft:

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for posting! I run a magnet by every bangle I get. So far, nothing but cr@p. congrats on a great score!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread