23 grams 10k gold chain and Jesus pendant. Big silver chain and pendant.

Yellowbelly

Mar 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a great day hunting. 23 grams 10k italian chain and Jesus pendant. Big silver chain and pendant. Sterling FG ring with about 12 small diamonds. Small 925 China ring with fake stones. Happy hunting all.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    640.2 KB · Views: 214
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    716.8 KB · Views: 199
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    711.9 KB · Views: 216
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 195
Upvote 17
Man did you go hunting at an old Run DMC concert. great finds. Really, that is great.

This is what keeps us in business with buying more gear. What machine where you using.

Old run DMC concert lol that's a good one and I needed a laugh this morning. Thanks Im using the CTX3030

Man did you go hunting at an old Run DMC concert. great finds. Really, that is great.

This is what keeps us in business with buying more gear. What machine where you using.

Wow! If it keeps paying off like that you could open a jewelry store! Very nice finds!!!

Were these found on land or sea?

Terrific job banging those chains out!

WOW___________the person who lost that must be crying in their champagne and caviar!!!

Very Nice 'Water' finds ill bet.:headbang:

Last edited:
Wow! If it keeps paying off like that you could open a jewelry store! Very nice finds!!!

Thanks and I wish could but I don't hold onto it long enough and I wish I found enough that I could.

congrats! It's a shame the pendant wasn't a 1/10 oz or 1/20 oz gold coin, then people would be voting banner all over the place. Funny how a 1/10 oz gold coin used as jewelry can make it, but more expensive finds like this aren't even a consideration. Guess you just have to say, "it is what it is." Beautiful gold!

Congratz on GOLD and Silver! I wish some of these nice jewelry wearing folks would visit the Mississippi beaches occasionally!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back