230 Miles Northeast of Dutch Harbor

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
I was hitting a few banks today and not finding much. I went into one bank called Bering Sea National. I sidled up to one of only two tellers on duty. I instantly spied some silver in the teller's tray. I politely asked if I could buy the silver half and was rudely told no. At this point, I normally just chalk it up to experience but this time I decided to take the bit in my teeth and go for it. I jumped the counter,grabbed the half,flipped her 2 quarters and hauled butt out of there. I almost made it out of the bank before Nanook the security guard laid me out. I have certainly learned a life lesson from this experience. Cheers, Inmate 678445

Last edited:
Upvote 0

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
I was hitting a few banks today and not finding much. I went into one bank called Bering Sea National. I sidled up to one of only two tellers on duty. I instantly spied some silver in the teller's tray. I politely asked if I could buy the silver half and was rudely told no. At this point, I normally just chalk it up to experience but this time I decided to take the bit in my teeth and go for it. I jumped the counter,grabbed the half,flipped her 2 quarters and hauled butt out of there. I almost made it out of the bank before Nanook the security guard layed me out. I have certainly learned a life lesson from this experience. Cheers, Inmate 678445

lol wtf??

Eldar11

Mar 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hahaha cheers man, hope you get out soon :icon_thumleft:

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
Well Played coolpix! I was wondering which one of us would get pushed over the edge by silver sniping tellers!

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HA HA, straight up Oz style! Well, if you jumped on the teller punched her in the face and stole the half or worse poured gas on her and lit her on fire. That would be more Oz like. Funny story you told. Reminded me of the HBO series when you ended it with your inmate number. HH

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be sure to choose a good prison tatoo!

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and here i first thought deadliest catch when i read the title.

OP
OP
coolpix9

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
I am really in jail. They gave me the keys to the computer room. Today I was out in the exercise yard and found a new friend. We are going to CRH when we get released. Wish me luck, gotta go, we are having Sloppy Joes for dinner.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread