25 Boxes - Monday 12/19 -

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had alot of boxes backlogged from being in MN all last week so I figured I better rev up the CRHing engine and try to make a big dent in the wall.

Picked up 17 boxes and did them all in 171 minutes, I kept a blistering pace including filling out all the coin lock bags.
Dumped these

Picked up 8 more (had 2 more stops that should have had 6 each but both said the shipments are late and by then it was to late to hit the other one on todays route that I know has 6 for sure. I was aiming for 30 boxes yesterday but I fell short at 25 :-) ).

Anyways when it was all said and done the results were pretty crappy for 25 boxes. I had 12 skunks, 10/11 skunks from my favorite branch of the last few months, 2 from the other 14 boxes mixed in. However the good news is that other chains that have been slow are now consistently producing 3-5 per box or more.

Totals:
5x90% (3x64, 58 BF, 42-S WL)
21x40% (including a 1976 -S- silver, my 2nd ever).

Silver is silver though! It's already a record month from my big hits earlier in the month so as long as I keep finding it , I'll take it !

Today I should have about 10-15 boxes depending on what comes and the rest of the week is solidly booked as well. Hope they are a bit heavier than these 25 :-)

HH,
Bigheed

Upvote 0

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
That Minnesota is a wee bit of culture shock coming from LA. Whole different gear on the old transmission. Merry Christmas Bigun

OP
OP
B

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya i grew up in MN, people are alot more friendly and kids actually graduate from High School and have some manners.

LA is the animal for sure!

Merry Christmas as well.

db23

Mar 18, 2011
You must be the king of volume here! Hopefully today's boxes produce a little bit more for ya. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
B

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you gotta cast more nets when the lake has less fish!

I hope they are better as well ;D

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
I must say Heed, I have much respect for your work ethic. I cant even imagine the kind of work that goes into doing that kind of volume in that amount of time. Good luck on the next boxes, you deserve and "earn" the finds you get.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
incredible volume, maybe the 5 boxes will be loaded!

Keep at it, love the volume you do, I wish I had a set-up like you. :notworthy:

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Bigheed said:
you gotta cast more nets when the lake has less fish!

I hope they are better as well ;D

And what do you do when there are NO MORE FISH!!!!!!! DUH! :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread