27 boxes today totals

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice day my step son helped me today we did a small job then 27 boxes, I found 21-90% and 51-40% In that was 7 walkers and 5 bens and a silver proof 1776-1976 nice shape.15.1382oz today. I got 27 boxes 4 of my banks got nothing they said they were in a meeting and did'nt order my halfs. So i lost about 16 boxes.I love the holiday silver. Its not to late up your boxes!!:headbang:

Upvote 0

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4 of my banks got nothing they said they were in a meeting and did'nt order my halfs. So i lost about 16 boxes.

That sucks Tim.. That is one of the lamest excuses I have ever heard for not ordering your boxes.. I have at least one bank "forget my boxes" every month or two.. I would imagine with the numbers you search that it happens much more than that.. Great numbers though and congrats on that Proof..

NjStacker22

Dec 9, 2012
NJ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim, you don't have to answer if it's too personal but I have to ask. Do you convert a lot of your finding into large bar bullion? I could imagine storing all your findings could be a challenging task!

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep all that i find as soon as i get ?? 4000 40% i will trade for a monster box. I have about 3070 now I like silver coins best.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My plan is to take some of my finds and buy a Gold eagle since I don't have one yet.. I just wanna wait for the price to drop more..

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Tim, nice numbers, 1 of my pickup banks called me earlier this week to to tell me that Brinks had messed up my order of 4 boxes and only brought me 1, well, I get there to get my one box and guess what it was, repack dump! I think she forgot to order and had this one that some had dumped at the bank and gave it to me, uuhhg, went right up the dtreet and dumped it. So far this week, all my boxes have been skunks, my last 2 come in today, hoping to find something! HH, Maverick.

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh that is cool that your son helps you with yours, my Dad helps me with my coins. Sometimes banks forget to order for me too, and then other times they do double orders by mistake.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread