Skunksville, USA.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
With all the people who have been to this horrible place lately, a thread is needed with information relevant to it. We need to compile a list of important information on Skunksville, here is what I was able to find out, if anyone has more information please be sure to post it.

Some demographics statistics and general information on Skunksville:

Population: Ranging from 0-1 Million inhabitants daily
Number of households: Unclear
The median income for household: 100% Clad
99.98% Of the population below the poverty line
Racial Makeup: 100% Clad
Suicide Rate among the highest in the nation, estimates around 15% for 2+ Year residence
Crime Rate is high
Official Religion: Coin Roll Hunting
Zip Code: 5819

Points Of Interest
Various banking institutions
Pawn Shops

History and interesting information:
Skunksville USA, was first incorporated as a town in 1965 but, did not have much of a population until 1971. The population of Skunksville continues to grow on a daily basis as more and more silver moves out of US currency circulation. Famous residence who were once in Skunksville: 50cent, Eminem, John F. Kennedy, GarouLady, bigscores, Timzim, and others. N.F. String has served as mayor of Skunksville since its inception. Silver is currently illegal to own in Skunksville, any accumulation of silver while in Skunksville will result in expulsion of residency. It has the largest area of any town in the United States. The topic of the Free Silver movement continues to be debated in Skunksville. Skunksville borders a few states, but is yet to be claimed by any of them.

IF anyone has more information, please be sure to post, and please give personal accounts of what it was(or is) like living in Skunksville.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rushfan

Aug 18, 2012
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Other
official mascot...

Attachments

• baby skunk.jpg
    baby skunk.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 270

InCladWeTrust

Nov 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wasn't intending to go there but found myself right in the middle of Skunkville tonight...... Sure hope I'm just passing through

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my corner of PA, Garda boxes stamped with the code 5819 on them are suuuper skunky. They must be shipping them out from Skunksville.

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not Skunkvillian, but if I were, I'd be counting just clad from .50 to a million.
It is a pretty hilly land with tough terrain and quicksand.
Although I visit often, and have trekked there recently...
In a heartbeat, I find some Ag
Then back to Jackpotropolis where the silver shines regardless.

One love. Peace. [drops mic, walks back stage left]

Brush64

Oct 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe I just live in a worked-over area, but boxes have been so bad the last few months that I'm sure I live in Skunkesota.

(sigh...)

At least the dimes aren't totally letting me down (since that is what I'm mostly doing now days....).

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I visited Skunksville today but hopefully will leave soon. Hmmph.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been there all week, this week was a bust for me. Hoping I get to leave next week. HH, Maverick.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been there for a while...

13 half boxes - 0 silver

last 12 dime boxes only netted a measly 7 rosies...

Can anyone give me directions to Silverville USA? I found 4 new sources for halves, out of the 2 I have sampled, nothing but skunkville...

Anyone have any post cards from their last visit to Silverville?

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Been there for a while...

13 half boxes - 0 silver

last 12 dime boxes only netted a measly 7 rosies...

Can anyone give me directions to Silverville USA? I found 4 new sources for halves, out of the 2 I have sampled, nothing but skunkville...

Anyone have any post cards from their last visit to Silverville?

31916980.jpg

To get to silverville, make sure you do not attract alot of attention. Skunksville does not like to loose residents, and be very careful attempting to leave. Find a bank that'll order you some coins in, careful the banks in the heart of skunksville will refuse to order any coins. Ones further out will charge money for it, and count them right infront of you, making sure there is no silver. Once you find a bank that will order them in free of questions, ORDER AT LEAST $1000 worth of coins.

Careful, delusions of silver, is a mental disorder in Skunksville and you will be committed. I appreciate your bravery.

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
dawgs, its official, celebrations are on all year round in Skunksville for the 'Year of the Skunk'. population growing almost faster than ever before in 2013 than any other year.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg with all the silva cullin everyone is bound to join this area homie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread