28th of July - Best silver so far!

Northland Hunter

Oct 24, 2010
Värmland
Detector(s) used
XP Adventis II, Garrett Pro Pointer
Hi all!
I finally got out hunting yesterday, after a 2 weeks something wait! I work too much! :-\ :wink:
Me and Swed Hunter hunted the woods surrounding an old school. The first hour or so we had 8 day care kids in tow, but after that we got some peace! :P

I found a lot of nice coins, including my best silver so far! :) 1 Krona 1875! :) 1875 was btw the first year that 1 krona coins was minted, we changed currency in 1873. So it´s a real keeper! :)

HH to you all! :)
// Erik

Attachments

• mynt 1.jpg
    mynt 1.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 868
  • mynt 2.jpg
    mynt 2.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 866
  • mynt 3.jpg
    mynt 3.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 863
Upvote 0

Westfront

Silver Member
Jun 15, 2010
Germania Secunda
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any day with silver is a good day! And with a rare coin its even better. Congrats!

Trond

Mar 23, 2006
Norway
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmaxx Power.
Even a norwegian coin there aswell. Give it back at once!! :laughing7:

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
That was a good hunt, you all can imagine when i looked at him and did See a smile as big as the cat in Alice in wonderland :laughing7:
But he is worth that! Now we have found 1 each of those coins and we can just hope its more :headbang:

Yeah, give the coin back Erik ;D

The fun in this hunt that is not writtin here, was that when we arrived at the location the kindergarden kids where there.. And you can imagine what happend, one after one kid did gather round and asked: What is that, why do you have one of those, can i have that, i want that, can i try... We did not understand that answering one question did lead to more. And we moved a bit higher up, when one of the kids almost stepped on the detector..

And one thing that did make us mad was one of the kindergarden leader, a kid did fell and injured his finger, he did cry about 2 minuets and no leader/teacher did come to him, me and Erik did notice that, so Erik did comforted the kid, while i did look up the leader and did tell him what has happend. The thing is.. After that the leader walked up to us and said with a bad attitude, and i quote ''Do you have the permission to dig at a nature reserve? I'm just curios'' And when we told him that we have permission and how we did get the he did just roll he's eyes, i regret i did not say ''How well are you talking care of the kids, when a kid cries for about 2 minutes and you are not there? I'm just curios?'' Well either way the hunt was good, congrats again Erik and sorry for writing to much ;D

OP
OP
Northland Hunter

Northland Hunter

Oct 24, 2010
Värmland
Detector(s) used
XP Adventis II, Garrett Pro Pointer
Thanks for the comments! :icon_thumright:

Trond said:
Even a norwegian coin there aswell. Give it back at once!! :laughing7:
It´s mine now, moahaha! :wink:

Not too much written Swed Hunter, and i agree with you. Some people really shouldn´t take care of kids...

// Erik

TommNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2008
NW NJ
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro, Garrett AT Pro
Nice oldies, congrats on the Silver :icon_thumright: !

TommNJ

jb58

May 22, 2009
missouri
Detector(s) used
minelab equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:thumbsup: great find! you guys seemed to have fun! awesome :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread