2days 8 Boxes.................. .

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Box 1 & 2 SKUNK
Box 3/ 1 %40 & it was very, VERY dirty too.
Box 4./ 2 %40's
Box 5 & 7 SKUNK
Box 6./ 3 %40's & one worn 64, I mean it had hole in it & was worn, literally :laughing7:
Box 8./ 6 %40's & 1 %90 (odd 4 %40's were in one roll with the lone %90)

That's it for this week(s) 8 Box totals, 13 %40's & 2 %90's for a total of about 2.3 ounces silver less than last weeks 8 Boxes that yielded 7.2 ounces.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
jim4silver said:
Looks like you cleaned out the Arkansas silver supply. Better than I did last week.

Jim
Nope these are from TN, the Nashville area,the Ark run starts next Tuesday, 20 Boxes arrive; the wife's friend is Mgr at Bank so it is soooo kool, and that is the Bank she has gotten 2 Boxes over 500 Silver in each.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
:thumbsup: Good job ! Not on the score but on the report. You have to report the good with the bad otherwise we will attract competition, most of whom will screw things up by not following the rules of the game.

HH

Rich

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Does your '64 look like this one? If so put it back to work- I love mine. HH Mark
DSCN1647.jpg

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Rich Hartford said:
:thumbsup: Good job ! Not on the score but on the report. You have to report the good with the bad otherwise we will attract competition, most of whom will screw things up by not following the rules of the game.
HH
Rich

You're absolutely right Rich. To the casual or untrained observer, you would think "money is falling from the skies" and would never know how many (many. many) skunk boxes we had to endure.

Folks tend to only post their finds ..............and not bother to mention the skunks.

So, (message to the posters) to maintain the appropriate level of expectation, please try to post both the good as well as the bad.

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Silver Stripe said:
Does your '64 look like this one? If so put it back to work- I love mine. HH Mark
DSCN1647.jpg

No it is much smaller hole, & it is in the space tweenst hair & Rim and the "B" & "E" in LIBERTY, in fact touching the "E" ;flipped over it the "D" in DOLLAR is a hole.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread