2days worth of digging in Grand Rapids...

L0STANDF0UND

Mar 29, 2013
Maysville Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2'days worth of digging in Grand Rapids...

IMG-20130421-00723.jpg

Well, it's a good start! Weather hasn't been permitting me to dig much, but in the few hours it has, I found these! I keep everything in a jar, even if it's junk. When the junk-jar gets full, I pick through it to find the "best-junk" and trash the other crap lol
:headbang:

Last edited:
Upvote 1

Mortamus

Jun 9, 2012
Southern Callie
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats good your on the right track that's the kind of signals you want to dig
Stay steady

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That's all stuff that would ring up dig for me too. Your machine and you are working together. A nail head or bent nail are round enough that unit runs through possibilities and suggests its worth checking. Oh yes,tennis shoe eyelets too. shell casings come up nice coin metal don,t they!Part of the game. H.H.

Mar 24, 2013
Jenison,MI.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lostandfound, with all of the fast moving waters here lately, i bet when the water goes down it would be a good idea to get on the edge of the Grand River near comstock park "west river and the beltline" area to look for Gold Nuggets, thats where i've found a few.

OP
OP
L0STANDF0UND

L0STANDF0UND

Mar 29, 2013
Maysville Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I bet you are right about the river! I live right up the hill on three mile from riverside park. I can see the water if I look down the street lol. I want to try Lamoreaux park again once it goes back down. Thank you guys, I needed to here that. I've been gigging on a friend of mine's property out in sand lake. I just don't think its very old where he is. Id like to find a partner to detect with

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Give a notice next time you are going to sand lake. Been around there and south this year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread