2K in Halves Leads To.............DRUM ROLL PLEASE

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
Farchaus2k said:
1 1968-D and it was literally the third coin in the first roll I went through. Lovely......
IF you are doing small volume and don't seem to have luck with the Halfs, try out the dimes. I can dump them easier(most counters hold a LOT OF dimes) and have never gone more than 2 boxes without a keeper silver!
N8

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
n8dagr8345 said:
Farchaus2k said:
1 1968-D and it was literally the third coin in the first roll I went through. Lovely......
IF you are doing small volume and don't seem to have luck with the Halfs, try out the dimes. I can dump them easier(most counters hold a LOT OF dimes) and have never gone more than 2 boxes without a keeper silver!
N8
I might have to start doing dimes soon, 13 boxes of halves no silver and counting.

Nice on the silver, dissapointing on it being 3rd coin in 1st roll. Hope next batch is better, I know my hopes would be up there with a silver in the first roll!

HH and happy holidays!

OP
OP
F

Farchaus2k

Best part was, the one Silver broke a 14 box drought, and immediately started a new 3 box drought. No worries though. The CWR's have been doing pretty good lately.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread