2nd Day with Ace 250

Ryan6060

Nov 28, 2007
PA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Found a quarter- 1969

A penny at 7 inches.....1999 lol

Also, old bottle and plate with Makers Mark- dates to late 1800's. I found it outside of an old foundation near my house...tried to detect with the ace, but too much garbage metal everywhere...

I guess I could try the sniper coil there, but it still seems to me that I get a solid coin signal, and dig it up and its a bent iron nail, or scrap metal...any advice on this? Also, I have noticed that sometimes I get a coin signal one way, and then iron, or foil or poptop on the backswing? Or a signal that only hits one way, not the other.

Should I be digging all of those signals?

Attachments

• sun.jpg
    sun.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 287
  • sun1.jpg
    sun1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 286
  • sun2.jpg
    sun2.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 288
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds fun,

HH

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
That bottle is a real keeper, If it only rings in one direcion its usall iorn

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Looks like you found some cool stuff! Typically if you can't get a solid repeatable signal from more than one direction it is not as good a target....at least that has been my experience. Might try digging the ones you can get a solid repeatable signal on then once you have those go back and decide if you want to dig the others. Me....well.....it is real hard to leave any beep alone! rofl Yep, I did a lot of junque but hey....I am playing in the dirt and not getting yelled at...who is to complain?? :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread