2nd Hunt

Electrocute

Jul 9, 2010
Texas
So I went on my second hunt this Sunday morning. I was in a tot lot and got a huge signal right near a rock wall. I kept digging and could not find anything. Finally I saw the sun hit something. It was my first gold chain. Had 14K ITALY written on it. At first I had a feeling it looked fake. Took it to a local jewelry shop to see if it was real. He told me it was. I asked him what he thought the weight was. He said without weighing it (they charge to weigh stuff here; no idea why) he would guess around 18-22 grams. I was happy. Now I have to determine where I can take it to get some money! ;D

Upvote 0

robfinds

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2007
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
Electrocute said:
So I went on my second hunt this Sunday morning. I was in a tot lot and got a huge signal right near a rock wall. I kept digging and could not find anything. Finally I saw the sun hit something. It was my first gold chain. Had 14K ITALY written on it. At first I had a feeling it looked fake. Took it to a local jewelry shop to see if it was real. He told me it was. I asked him what he thought the weight was. He said without weighing it (they charge to weigh stuff here; no idea why) he would guess around 18-22 grams. I was happy. Now I have to determine where I can take it to get some money! ;D
If you can't find it's owner, nothing wrong with turning it in to cash :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread