2nd trip to an old hotel

bmason44

Greenie
Mar 14, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro, DEUS
20170421_213637.jpg

Hello again fellow treasure hunters. Boy what a nice hunt I had today. 58 degrees and sunshine, I can swing all day in those elements. It always amazes me the things you miss when you go back and hit a place a second,third,even fourth time. Pulled a few Wheaties and those little copper flower handles. I'm thinking an old jewelry box or something. Found the kids play box...not sure if the truck is a tootsie,haven't cleaned her up enough yet. Any ideas on the buckle ??? it appears to be copper. My heart throbbing moment of the day was pulling my first barber quarter...she was on edge about 5'' down and I almost passed her by.She is worn pretty good but I was pleasantly surprised to see a san fran mint mark on her,clear over here in north east Ohio. I have been pulling silver left and right since acquiring the DEUS. I know a lot has to do with location but I really never see myself picking up the old AT PRO again.Thanks for looking and good luck digging up history.

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumright: congrats, 3, & 4, just help you learn. All that sounds like junk, isn't. Stick the remote in you pocket and go back again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions