2nd trip to the park that produced the Morgan (more silver)

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 2, 2006
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage
Went back for around 2.5 hours today. Once again mainly digging all signals that pass the coin check. I'm sure there's some gold jewelry there, but alot of trash will have to be cleared out. The first hole I dug was the 53-S Rosie. Sweet. The silver ring hit hard and was quite deep, shortly followed by the 57 Rosie. Also three more wheaties 36, 50-D and 56. Happy hunting and good luck out there.
Cyas, Mike in NJ

Attachments

• 91.jpg
    91.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 614
  • 93.jpg
    93.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 610
  • 94.jpg
    94.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 616
Upvote 0

DetectorBase

Dec 31, 2006
Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE w/SunRay X-1, X-5 and X-8 / Whites XLT / Whites GM3
Wow.. sounds like you have a hot spot, that's for sure. BTW.. great job on the Morgan!

DB

laughingcrow

Jan 21, 2007
Seattle
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
I like the ring the best. I found a silver ring last year also, the only other ring I have found was yesterday and it is totally mangled, all I can hope for is that there is more to come!

Smokey

Feb 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
Discovery 1100
Great Job Out There Mike!!!
Silver is Always WELCOMED.... ;D

55TXBANDIT​

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Great finds. Are you planning to clean out the trash? Who knows what is lying beneath? He He Ha Ha Ha ;D

OP
OP
Mike95inNJ

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 2, 2006
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage
Prober said:
Great finds. Are you planning to clean out the trash? Who knows what is lying beneath? He He Ha Ha Ha ;D
Yes definitely, gonna start digging it all. Most likely the next hunt there I will be running low disc
to start the clearing out process. I want to save some for my digging partners. Hopefully all three of us will be hitting it on the next hunt there. The grass is high there now, so it'll get even better after the parks dept mows the lawn. Will post any future finds.
Happy Hunting, Mike in NJ

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
now that turkey season is over i'm going to clean up the lake beach near my home before mem day weekend... hopefully it will produce again... btw wtg! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread