2nd trip with F75, 2nd silver ring, a few wheats

utah hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
I got out for a few hours today. I hunted an old house with a small yardfor about an hour, built in 1915 and hunted before by others. I found 2 wheats here, 44-s and 45-d, along with some clad. It was the 4th door I knocked on looking for permission, nobody home at the other 3. I went to an elementary school in the evening that is too new for silver coins, but my 2 youngest sons like the playground there and I like the fast action of clad stacking. The token says "Sears Grand" and is good for a free ride. I found the silver ring here, and it is probably my 15th silver CTR ring. CTR stands for "choose the right" and is commonly worn by Mormon's. For some reason I find a lot of them in Utah, I wonder why??? :wink:

Attachments

• 7-11 002.JPG
    7-11 002.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 231
  • 7-11 008.JPG
    7-11 008.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 197
Upvote 1
OP
OP
utah hunter

utah hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
plehbah said:
Is the accumulation of rings getting any wickedness out of you?

I don't think so. The more rings I find the more I want, I am greedy for the rings. I have found about 90 silver rings, 3 gold rings, and many junk rings. All have been on the land, no beach hunting. I thought choose the right meant to vote republican :-X

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a cool ring! The F-75 Rocks! Spread the word........

Steve

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet ring and great clad and token!!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
utah hunter

utah hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Goldiver said:
That's a cool ring! The F-75 Rocks! Spread the word........

Steve

Except for people in utah, Do not buy one if you live or ever plan to detect in Utah! I mean it!!!

I loved hunting the school, you can cover a lot of ground quickly. That coil hits hard and deep the whole length of the coil as fast as I can swing. I just listen for the tones, I run the DP tones and love it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread