2X first: first silver, first non-junk jewelry

cammobunker

May 27, 2008
NW Ar-kan-saw
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Mojave, Cibola. Deteknix Pinpointer. Mark I Mod 0 eyeball, too.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two firsts for me: My first non-junk jewelry, and first silver anything. Found lots of clad and random stuff but always costume jewelry and never any silver before today. Out of a horribly trashy lake recreation area among the 5000 pull tabs came this very unusual ring. .925 sterling, just an odd looking piece overall. Also it's huge; I wear a size 15 wedding band, and it fits me. Looks like some diamond chips (maybe) among the crenelations. I think something used to be suspended between the two holes. Weird. But still stoked!! First ring of any value and first silver!! WHOO! It's actually silver, not gold colored, that's just a lighting issue.
IMG_20150927_100508775.jpgP9270004.JPGP9270007.JPGP9270008.JPG

Upvote 9
I like it..cool design and Silver!!

^^ What Argentium said... That is a pendant, They don't put stones or settings on the side of a ring, very uncomfortable.

Nice Find!

Congrats getting on the board!!
TFS and HH!

Nice! Be sure and check the stones, they sometimes put real diamonds in silver jewelry, just ask WHADIFIND.

For a silver ring someone went out of their way to make it very very unusual.

Nice pendant! Silver is always fun to find.

Pendant for sure, the flat part rests against the chest so the stones face out. Get the stones checked, I got a real diamond in a stainless ring earlier this year. Congrats on your first silver and real jewelry. :thumbsup:

Congrats on the silver piece. The 2 holes most probably had a chain going through them so this could be worn around the neck.

HAS THE LOOK OF A GEAR . BUT THATS A COOL FIND ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back