3-16-11 shore lunch

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
Stopped near a old cow who was looking a little thin mostly all bones(graphic)and I offered my foil burger but wanted no beef with it.A goal to scout out some new turf this year found me trecking for many miles with little to show for it but enough for a revisit.
creekfinds009.jpg

Prime_Focus

Aug 27, 2008
Central Iowa
Nice finds, Trout. Those miles of walking new territory sometimes get you zip but almost every site I know of took a few miles of walking. Next time, you'll stumble onto a gold mine. My wife always picks up every buckeye she sees. :icon_thumleft: Did you notice that rock to the left of your fire pit? It looks like a "something".

OP
OP
iowa trout

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
Lol Tom great eye seriously you are a sharp fella less the knife ordeal ,that's one of say 100 that I discriminated/examined on this creek I left a few that I might should have kept that had good use or witness marks I actually did bring the best one out and it was not fitting in the 2nd pic frame so left it out .I have another stone of likeness that I have tried capture pic wear/use but would take many views to see all its features and turtle speed land line and I dont like all that uploading.

Prime_Focus

Aug 27, 2008
Central Iowa
Are you saying that I came off as being less than sharp concerning the knife? ;D Exactly what I was thinking as I pulled my bloody digit from my pocket.

arrowheadlee

Mar 10, 2011
Iowa
Cool picture trout and it looks as if there's promise in that creek. I could never myself take the time to stop hunting and eat. I gotta go keep looking can't waist daylight. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread