3 beautiful pieces for $25 would like help on values and one artist. Pics posted

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at work on saturday and it was a slow day. We were on our way to the last job when I said look a garage sale. This is a big joke between me and my partner as I always haunted him about stopping everytime I saw one in our travels. So on saturday he took me off guard and as I said, "Alright a garage sale" he pulled over and said here ya go man we have nothing to do so have at it. So we all started to look around when I came across these 3 pieces. The first artist is Louise Cazenavette. This piece is beautiful and depicts children in a boat. This piece is titled something close to that. The next 2 were very nice lithographs both signed and numbered one had Alvar signed in pencil on it. The next one had Bordenave signed in pencil as well. I did some research after I see on the back of these authentication certificates. My phone is set up for the internet and I found out that they were listed artists. So I asked the lady if she would take $25 for all 3 and she said she would. I still have no idea if they are worth anything. So I am hoping someone here might be able to possible values to them. Well apparently I cannot post pictures from my phone so when I get back to my puter I will post them....

Attachments

• CIMG0110.jpg
    CIMG0110.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 228
  • CIMG0109.jpg
    CIMG0109.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 245
  • CIMG0108.jpg
    CIMG0108.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 232
  • CIMG0107.jpg
    CIMG0107.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 244
  • CIMG0106.jpg
    CIMG0106.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 241
  • CIMG0105.jpg
    CIMG0105.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 239

mbbingb

Jul 3, 2007
checked Liveauctioneers.com Alvar had two prints sell for $50 and $800 higher price was for an artist's proof Bordenave had two prints sold at auction for $50 and $25 first picture is a reproduction of an original oil

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread