3 Boxes 3 silvers

santafeboy

Dec 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
Today was no record day like yesterday, but Im not complaining.I did 3 $500 boxes of dimes, Box 1 1964 D. Box 2 1964 D. Box 3 1960 D and a 2002 Canada 1952-2002 Queen Elizabeth 50th anniversary dime. i also picked up 27 Eisenhowers ( which my buyer gives me $1.30 each for ) and $20 or so of junk Kennedys he also buys these for $1.10 for 2 !

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's crazy... you could order a box of half dollars(1,000 coins) and sell your CuNi junk for a $50 profit?!?!?!?!? what is he paying for copper pennies?

OP
OP
S

santafeboy

Dec 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
BuffaloBoy said:
That's crazy... you could order a box of half dollars(1,000 coins) and sell your CuNi junk for a $50 profit?!?!?!?!? what is he paying for copper pennies?
Crazy is right he bought 110 of my Eisenhowers the other day for $143 and then told me he will take all my halves I can bring him. I told him $110 for $100 of this junk and he was agreeable to it.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
santafeboy said:
BuffaloBoy said:
Crazy is right he bought 110 of my Eisenhowers the other day for $143 and then told me he will take all my halves I can bring him. I told him $110 for $100 of this junk and he was agreeable to it.

Where do you find these people? Ebay.. LOL

I've sold some regular clad halves before through deals I've made with others through Ebay. However all the ones I sell, are in AU/BU condition and are worthy of putting into album slots. I know people sell those unsearched junk rolls on there but I just can't bring myself to stoop to that level.

IKES on the other hand, I have sold some long ago. I sold them for about 15-20% over face. Still have some but just too lazy to put them up so far. Those are harder to find so I can see the price hike over face.

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
santafeboy said:
BuffaloBoy said:

Wow, I am amazed... I have a feeling it would be very luctrative to find out why he is willing to actually pay for half dollars, I would do a little investigative work there for sure. Find out where those halves are going, and start getting them there myself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions