Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No flowing hair coins, but I was very happy just to get out and swing a coil for the first time this year. The snow going fast now.

find11-2-a.JPG

Only copper identified was 1815 Hostermann & Etter, Breton # 883
The button I thought was pretty cool, says "Harris + Hamel's" with a number 7. I'm assuming it is from the same time period. If anyone knows, say so.

find11-2-b.JPG

Apparently I lost a big button, must have missed the pouch ?

[youtube=425,350]B2jw2sX4LBI[/youtube]

Upvote 0
Re: 3 coppers and a cool button, first of 2011

Nice finds Rick :thumbsup:

Nice find's Rick. :icon_thumleft:
I love watching your videos. Keep em commin!
p.s. I have referred several people to you looking for supplies, etc.
Happy "beeping"!
Beav (Mt.Uniacke)

Glad to hear old man winter is pulling back...sure looks like you had alot of fun. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Rick, you're due, keep digging those old targets and something good is going to happen!

that is so cool, nice to see there is something still in the ground here,hope i find something that old someday.

novafinder said:
that is so cool, nice to see there is something still in the ground here,hope i find something that old someday.

Yep, you are new. ;D There's more in the ground there than you could ever imagine and it's waiting to be found.

September, Thanks

IP, yeah I'm due, according to some it's 10 old coppers to one silver, since november last I'm 39 and "O" ?

Charlene, I sure did have fun.

Rick (Nova Scotia) said:
September, Thanks

IP, yeah I'm due, according to some it's 10 old coppers to one silver, since november last I'm 39 and "O" ?

Charlene, I sure did have fun.

You never know. I've dug two early silver in a day at least 4 times, and have probably gone 50 coppers, maybe more without one. Get this, what was probably our best copper site (known in these parts as the coppermine) gave up 150+ coppers and only one silver, and the silver was the last coin!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back