Greenie
Aug 10, 2012
Essex.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone.

I haven't posted any finds up for a while now (PC's been playing up) so have a nice bit of Silver I've found over the last 3 months.
Lots of Vickys, George 5ths, Edward 7ths and a couple of Lizzy half groats so 31 Silver coins in total.
The worn Lizzy was the first Lizzy I've found so was a little gutted it wasn't in better condition, then just before New Year I found the other one which luckily was in much better nick and a nice end to the year.

Also a Silver.......
Thimble,
Cherry Pendant,
West Patent Cufflink,
Compass Holder,
Earring,
Half a St Christopher.

I also found a Silver wire braided Ring a couple of days ago which from what I've read online could be a Viking/Saxon Ring or a 19th Century Cain Feral.
It seems very small for a Feral though (just fits my little finger) so any help on this would be great!

All this found from the little bit of Pasture I've been doing for a while now, just when I think it's done more Silver pops out (not that I'm complaining).

HH All.

image-3585995249.jpg

image-3769785.jpg

image-1052005281.jpg

Upvote 8

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have had a great 3 months there English Bob, that is a good spot your on.
I wish I could get out for a dig, the problem is too much bloody snow. You getting any of that snow up your way?
ZDD

OP
OP
English Bob.

English Bob.

Greenie
Aug 10, 2012
Essex.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Zodiacdiverdave,

Sorry for taking so long to reply, been rushed off my feet the last few days.
Thanks, Yeah we had quite a lot of snow here to last week but luckily it's all melted now so I can get back out there.
Hope it melts soon for you to mate.

Thanks Lookin.

HH All.

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Impressive silver, love the thimble

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
English Bob,
What a fine lot of silver you've managed ferret out of good English soil, well done! A question, you've few wee glasses with a coin in each on top of something that looks like a stack of dark fiber and the coins are sunk into it some. What is happening there?

All the best for you to carry on finding more silvers or even a gold or two here and there...........63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread