🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today started out really slow, could not get my coil over a good target to save my soul. Hit 3 different spots at the lake, then decided to go back to my favorite haunt. I followed the shoreline until I hit an area that was really rocky.

I got a few high tones and decided to camp out among the rocks and work it for a while. I was finding a few targets when I got a jumpy 22-25 on the Nox. It turned out to be what looks like a broken silver ring as most come out black.

I get a solid banging 19 and figure it's another lead weight, they come in at 19-20 depending on the size. Move the dirt around and low and behold, looks like a ring. At first I thought is was silver because of the color, but when I looked a little closer I saw the stone and knew it was a class ring. I took it to the water and cleaned it up, 1960 McCallum High School. I joined the McCallum HS page to see if I can track the owner down. This is the second class ring of the year, first one went home to the owner.

I went back after lunch and was able to score another silver ring.

Attachments

• ring8.jpg
    ring8.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 61
  • ring6.jpg
    ring6.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 68
  • ring9.jpg
    ring9.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 65
  • ring5.jpg
    ring5.jpg
    416.2 KB · Views: 63
  • ring1.jpg
    ring1.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 77
  • lake round2.jpg
    lake round2.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 65
Upvote 23

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WoW! What a day - Congratulations!:hello2:

niffler

Mar 19, 2008
Coos Bay, Oregon
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, DFX, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Killer B Hornets, Stealth 720i scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions