3 rings, token, whistle , and 83 coins

treasureguy

Jul 24, 2007
central wa st
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Hello, had my mind set that i was due for a ring, so concentrated on those iffy singles , dug alot of trash but it does pay off , got out for longer than usual about 8 hours of hunting here, two days, started out pretty good, 5th hole found a nice ring off the bat, i hunted in the most unlikely place of a park, but thought if someone lost something here, most likely it would be jewlery, , hunted very hard for the last one and the last hole of the day i went down near the swiming hole of a lake, and dug another ring right before dark , next day hunted a different park, i always see alot of people under these two huge trees, very popular resting spot, i hunted maybe 60 yards from my car to just under the trees, within 20feet i dug another ring, but this place was loaded with coins, and junk, all the junk pretty much in the picture is me walking a straight line about 60 yards that is all the further i made it in 4 hours, i was very tired, and folks this is a large park, i have been told also there is 5 other detectorist hunting this park , but the guy told me they are always out in the soccer field, i will make a all day hunt at this park someday soon to see if i can pull out 300+ coins, i think it is possible here, happy hunting all, keep it swinging, thanks all for your encouragement and post, later Dusty

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 327
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 318
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 313
  • tppark.jpg
    tppark.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 271
Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa! 8) Seems like you've found a great site that will keep you busy for a while! 8)

GREAT rings! Congrats on all those finds~!

Nana :)

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Those are some sweet rings! Is that an ACME whistle?

OP
OP
treasureguy

treasureguy

Jul 24, 2007
central wa st
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
hi piggman, it says ja-ru, it was pretty deep, about 4 inches down, looks like it has been there for awhile, tg

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Hi TG - Dusty!

Cool post, loaded with great info and details, enjoyed reading it and seeing the great photos. I think I would consider an 8 hour hunt, an "all day" hunt. Man you work hard out there, WTG!! Nice finds, love the rings and all the other goodies!! Congrats and keep em coming!

Smiles!
BDoo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread