3 Rolls of Silver Quarters!!!

greg23

May 16, 2008
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Went to a bank I havent been to yet.Bought $300 in quarters.Right off the bat I noticed 1 ofthe rolls was a older looking handroll.I got in my truck and opened the older looking one up first.All silver!! :o.By this time My hands are shaking.I went through the other rolls real quick.Skunk.I practically ran back into the bank and bought $600 more in quarters.I scored 2 more soild rolls of silver Quarters!!!!!!!!!Also had 8 American silvers in the rolls as well!!!!

HH

Greg

Attachments

• silver.JPG
    silver.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 722
Upvote 0

tinykin

Sep 13, 2009
Great and lucky find. I assume these were not boxed and just rolls the teller had that someone had turned in. Any key dates? and have you had any luck getting Canadian half dollars?

Congrats!

OP
OP
greg23

greg23

May 16, 2008
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
They were rolls someone had turned in .Not machine rolls.I haven't ordered any yet,but plan to either tommorrow or next week.No key dates,just a few 47 maple leafs,no dots...

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I think I am about to invade Canada LOL! Wow you guys are cleaning up on that Canadian Silver. I am telling you that Canada is a wide open territory for silver. Now we know at least where all the American silver Quarters went. Awesome can't wait to see what you guys find next.

Golden Silver

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
golden silver said:
I think I am about to invade Canada LOL! Wow you guys are cleaning up on that Canadian Silver. I am telling you that Canada is a wide open territory for silver. Now we know at least where all the American silver Quarters went. Awesome can't wait to see what you guys find next.

Golden Silver

Is it really that easy to find Silver in Canada CRH'ing?

OP
OP
greg23

greg23

May 16, 2008
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Well i know there are a few of us on this site who CRH,but there are a heck of a lot more people in the states that do it.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet Ag!

HH
-GC
Just a little road trip across the Blue Water bridge or the Ambassador Bridge

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
well I guess I will have to take the 2 hour drive north to Canada next week. I will update how it goes, I am planning it for Tuesday.

Jason

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
I fully support a full scale INVASION of Canada by the "Lower '48 Silver Seekin' Psychos".

My plan would be to head to the Eastern Provinces or the Northern Regions.

This would be a lot of fun. Driving around from bank to bank, hunting rolls, drinking Canadian Whiskey...ah the stories we'd have to tell..

...Let me check with the wife, and I'll let you know if I can come.

OP
OP
greg23

greg23

May 16, 2008
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Thanks for all the good comments guys.My wife and everyone else thinks im nuts for buying rolls of change :tongue3:

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
greg23 said:
Thanks for all the good comments guys.My wife and everyone else thinks im nuts for buying rolls of change :tongue3:

We are all nuts, BUT when the dollar crashes to crap we will be the only nuts still holding silver, so atleast we can still afford our MEDS!!! :laughing9:

Jason

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
When the dollar goes to crap I am deffinately moving to canada for the silver. Don't ya know eh?

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread