3 SCHOOLS TODAY

Rooster

Apr 1, 2005
Long Island N.Y.
HEY GUYS!!!!! GOT TO HUNT SOME SCHOOLS TODAY AND FOUND SOME DECENT AMOUT OF CLAD $8.82. THE REST IS THE REGULAR SCHOOL STUFF EXCEPT THE 22 BULLET. I DID FIND TWO MORE RINGS, ONE COSTUME AND THE OTHER A CLADAH RING THAT SEAMS PRETTY OLD. MAYBE LONEWOLVE CAN HELP ME OUT ON THIS ONE. ITS GOT 4 SQUARE BLOCKS YOU CAN SEE UNDER THE LOOP AND THERE KIND OF DEEP BUT I CANT MAKE OUT ANY LETTERS. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT. THANKS FOR LOOKIN AND KEEP ON DIGGIN. THE ROOSTER

Attachments

• beach finds 6-16-05 027.jpg
    beach finds 6-16-05 027.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 376
Upvote 0
T

T-Rex

Nice finds... unfortunately the way schools are going today, a bullet find is proving to be not that uncommon...

I remember that we used to laugh at our school folder that had school rules printed inside it about bringing a gun or knife to school... the most you'd ever see was a swiss army knife or an M-80... but nowadays... geesh...

I remember someone dropping an M-80 in a school toilet and it blew it off the wall! That was school terrorism in my day... :D

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! Mega haul there rooster! WTG!

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
great finds Rooster!Besides the coins and jewelry you seem to have cornered the zipper market as well! ;D

bigrig

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WoW! Nice haul for a days fun!

Can you post an up close pic of the ring in question??

HH

Lonewolfe

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Cool school finds. Brings me back to when I used to hunt them. Tons of zippers clad and fake rings. It's always fun though when your turning that much up at a site. Usually if the school is old enough once you get some of the newer stuff out you may find a few silvers under all of that.

Keep up the good work.

HH Jeremy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread