Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This morning went out hunting with Erich to a field that was just cut, this place was very void of conductive targets, got a 1873 indian, couple lil buttons, and not much else. Erich got 2 crotal bells and couple buttons. From there we went to a field I hit last fall and it to wasn't producing much, got a silver rosie.....sure didn't expect that...lol was hoping for at least a barber! Got the sterling thimble and heel plate as well. Erich got a CW button and few odds and ends.

We headed into town and got permission for a small corner lot and it produced another silver rosie, 1936 merc and some wheats, Erich hit a nice 3 silver dime spill. Fun day, awesome weather, can't ask for more!

DSC02812_zps75d3d822.jpg

DSC02813_zpsaa205da0.jpg

DSC02814_zpsdd1f7539.jpg

DSC02816_zps5eaa0f03.jpg

Upvote 1
Sweet silver!!

great finds man love that thimble its definitley on my want list some beautiful silvers:icon_thumright:

Love the silver, especially the silver thimble. Rather have that than the coins. Scratch that. I'd like to have them all! lol

Looks like a truly fun hunt. Good job!

I really like thimbles like that and am surprised I've never found one in all the years.

:icon_thumright:

HH!

Looks like a truly fun hunt. Good job!

I really like thimbles like that and am surprised I've never found one in all the years.

:icon_thumright:

HH!
I have found a ton of aluminum thimbles, and about 6 or 7 sterling ones. 3 of them I dug this season!

sweet finds...and nice clear pictures...what kind of camera do you have?

sweet finds...and nice clear pictures...what kind of camera do you have?
it is an inexpensive under $100, bought at walmart
Sony DSC-S930

Great find.I really like the thimble. does it still have the top on it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back