3 Walkers in a Fed Box!

krakatoa

Greenie
Jan 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, so things have been a bit slow with the silver in the fed boxes. I got my usual Thursday shipment of $1000. Much to my surprise, Ben Franklin shows up in the second roll. The luck kept rolling on as I ended up with 3 Walkers, 2 Bens, 3 64's, 4 40%. One of my best boxes quality wise. The next box wasn't quite as good with the quality, but it did yield 18 40%. All in all a good night.

Also, I went on a trip last week through a small little town. Stopped at a bank and they said they had $1000. I asked for it and they come back with 2 cloth bags full of loose halves. I got 7 Ben Franklins out of those altogether and about 15 40%. I've been pretty lucky with the older coins lately.

Attachments

• P2240368.JPG
    P2240368.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 361
Upvote 0

Whyme

Silver Member
Aug 22, 2007
Western New York
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice! Always nice to see Ben. But seeing Walkers is really nice ;D

sneak

Oct 24, 2007
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
awhitster said:
krakatoa said:
OK, so things have been a bit slow with the silver in the fed boxes.
Can you show me a picture of a Fed box?

I would be interested in this also. I get halves from 2 different banks, one uses Brinks and the other uses Loomis. I get CWI boxes from both of them. Where can I get some of these "Fed" boxes? Thanks!

patpall22

Jul 4, 2006
Carmel ca/ Big Sur ca
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, whites DFX, XP DEUS, etrac and sandshark
Hey krakatoa, you have some impressive numbers for the start of this year. Graduation's on the good box and I would say good luck but it appears that you don't need any.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread