FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20220709_082223.jpg

BOOM BABY !! Miami vice ice !! By Uverly jewelers in New York !! This is 30.6 grams of gold and diamonds.....in one day I made up for the gold drought I was in.
20220708_223717.jpg
20220708_201247.jpg

This was found in chest deep water by looking at the sand drift patterns on the bottom. I went where 5 others went before me, but hit the scoured shell bottom....it paid off !!
Screenshot_20220709-094900_Instagram.jpg

Uverly is a high end jeweler, and only uses real gold and gemstones....there quite talented and ice out all types of jewelry including rolexes !!
Screenshot_20220709-102714_Chrome.jpg

I was astounded to see this thing gleaming up at me after a couple fans in the sand !! At that point my best find was a carteier love ring !! My second one this summer..... the first was fake !!
20220709_100829.jpg

20220709_100627.jpg

The gold and diamond ring is a fake Chinese mystery metal from the hunt before this....figured I show it too....its marked XP Y 10. Its mystery metal.
Thanks for looking folks !!

Last edited by a moderator:

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow!!

Easily a banner for us here at treasure net. How customize this piece?? Is this like a $60,000 piece??

I’m pretty sure you need to watch the newer Adam Sandler movie called “uncut gems.” Or at least watch some YouTube videos about the hip-hop people who buy pieces like this.

And of course, if it is a custom piece, it doesn’t look like it is custom because of the several different versions on their Instagram, but if it is custom, seems like it could be easily returned.

And above everything else I just said, a huge congratulations. What a wonderful find. A real treasure.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've alerted uverly on instagram maybe they will respond.....I think they only made the 3 pieces....all the same except for the backs !! Im not sure but im trying to find a video of the "island boys" there a freaky south Florida pair of hip hop twins.....there may be a video of them wearing this pendant !! We'll see im looking !

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That isn't broken, Id dig a 20-foot circle around it to find the chain.
I did !!😁😁....underwater !! I think one of the other hunters might have gotten it....if it was there !! Ill keep looking....if it was an iced out uverly chain it would be a small fortune.

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
View attachment 2035771
BOOM BABY !! Miami vice ice !! By Uverly jewelers in New York !! This is 30.6 grams of gold and diamonds.....in one day I made up for the gold drought I was in. View attachment 2035772 View attachment 2035773
This was found in chest deep water by looking at the sand drift patterns on the bottom. I went where 5 others went before me, but hit the scoured shell bottom....it paid off !! View attachment 2035774
Uverly is a high end jeweler, and only uses real gold and gemstones....there quite talented and ice out all types of jewelry including rolexes !! View attachment 2035775
I was astounded to see this thing gleaming up at me after a couple fans in the sand !! At that point my best find was a carteier love ring !! My second one this summer..... the first was fake !! View attachment 2035778

View attachment 2035776

The gold and diamond ring is a fake Chinese mystery metal from the hunt before this....figured I show it too....its marked XP Y 10. Its mystery metal.
Thanks for looking folks !!
bet that was exactly what you expected to come out of that hole...lol good dig very cool

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SUPER-DE-DUPER FIND it dont get much better than that and great write up by UVERLY YOU DID YOUR RESEARCH ON THAT Thank you for the great pictures congratulations outstanding
Mark.....I truly believe that you were very close to it the day before....I could see scoop holes and fan holes all around !! I think that a boat was parked over it. As soon as the boats left I found it where most boats are parked !! The kyak is a sneaky stealthy machine.....low maintenance except for my achy arms !! I snuck right up on that medallion!!😂🤣😂

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bet that was exactly what you expected to come out of that hole...lol good dig very cool
Wow....out of all the crazy cool stuff that uverly makes....I had to find the tackiest piece they ever created......I thought it was a key chain at fist, and was not convinced it was real gold......who the hell covers up all the gold with bright enamel paint ?? One thing was certain from the first touch.....the weight !! The diamonds were extra firey too, and no corrosion. They customize Rolex watches with diamonds and gemstones....that would've been a better fit for me.....but you take what the lord gives and thank him 🙏

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread