300.00 in halves tonight

engine 823

Dec 27, 2007
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, ACE 150
;D
Great job! Lots better than My luck lately. Scroll down to " Not coins but thought you would enjoy" Thats what I found today!!!!!!!!! :o

S

seger98

Way to go, way better then the box I just searched, 95 percent of them were brand new shiny 2001D's UGH!

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least you guys can get half dollar boxes. Being in a college town, most banks don't have any on hand or don't order them at all. I know they can, but I guess they just don't feel like it. ::) Oh well, since I'm a college student, I don't have that kind of money laying around anyway. (Except for when the student loans come in at the beginning of the semester. :))

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
willypurdue said:
At least you guys can get half dollar boxes. Being in a college town, most banks don't have any on hand or don't order them at all. I know they can, but I guess they just don't feel like it. ::) Oh well, since I'm a college student, I don't have that kind of money laying around anyway. (Except for when the student loans come in at the beginning of the semester. :))

Wish I started when I was in college- (70's), I could have retired early!!!
Keep it up!

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If we could only see into the future huh, Tim?

I plan on keeping at it until cash isn't used anymore (God forbid if that happens) or until I'm too old to get out of the house, whichever comes first.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread