Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,

I got a chance to hunt a few yards in a neighborhood developed in the early 50's...I used my Prizm 9.5 coil that has proven itself to find some deeper coins. I didn't find much clad but managed a few oldies.

The corner of one back yard produced a key ring with 30 keys on it :o and another set of keys was found in another part of the yard, so 35 keys in one yard is my new record :D I also found a very unique (and large) silver ring, a "TILT" game token, 14 wheats (dated from 1930 - 1956) and a lone '41 Merc.

P2-1.jpg

P4.jpg

P1-1.jpg

P3-1.jpg

Hope everyone finds a little treasure this week!
Nat

Upvote 0
Thats a lot of keys from 1 yard! lol nice finds! i love diggin them mercs :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BEAUTIFUL dime!
I wonder if i am the only one to count those keys in your picture?
You, Nat, of all people.....,
I should`a just taken your word for it.

great lookin merc, good day of hunting. :)

looks like the big key ring are padlocks, still a nice find, congrats

Love the ring and the merc! :thumbsup: Wish I could start getting out, but I just started spring quarter at college again and I have so much homework. Plus I am holding down two jobs as well. I have barely any time to go on Tnet anymore let alone hunt. Nice job on the silver! :thumbsup:

It that's Nick's keymaster's yard, I wouldn't go back there... ;D

Nice finds! Lots of wheats, a gorgeous Merc, and that silver ring is very interesting! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WTD, Nat! :wink:

That's a bunch of keys AND a bunch of wheaties! :o GREAT silver!!

Congrats on those finds~ Nana :)

Hey thanks you guys (and gals)! Thanks Nick for the video! LOL Neil! And DF, there will still be old coins and stuff waiting for you when you get some time!

Nat

Thanks Dan :thumbsup:

Nat

Nice huntin' Nat. Congrats on finding the keys to a whole bunch of houses :D
Pretty cool that you found so many from one yard. Hey...a personal record is a personal record :thumbsup:
Nice merc too :thumbsup:

That key record of yours is hard to beat for sure. Not just 35 keys in one yard, but also 30 keys in a same hole ;D

And that ring is just awesome! One of the coolest I've seen 8) WTG! :thumbsup:

We still have too much snow and frozen ground here in Finland to detect, but soon, very soon it's time to hunt... :P And my brand new E-Trac should arrive some day next week, so you can imagine how anxious I am! :tongue3:

so 35 keys in one yard is my new record

I don't think you're going to break that record again, Nat! ;D ;D

Good to see you posting. Congrats on the merc, ring, and other oldies!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

Like the silver. Hope who ever lost the keys had extras.....Matt

Thanks Bryce, Bob, Paul, Allen, Dan and Matt ;D Good to hear from you.

You're right Paul..when I dug it out I didn't know what it was at first ???

HH,
Nat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back