3k in boxes or bags of halves tommorow !

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody ! I've got a little road trip lined up for tommorow - Hope to snag 3k in halves
if its even close to the last 3k run I did , I'll be very happy - Hey I'm grateful if I get a few
goodies . This hobby and my metaldetecting pastime , are making my life so enjoyable -
I have so much to be thankful for on the eve. of thanksgiving - including all of you here -
you inspire me and inform me --- Thank you !!! I'll keep ya posted on tommorows hunt.

Argentium.

Upvote 0

goldeagle

Jun 28, 2009
THE EAST COAST
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,EXCAL-II
wow you are so right,we/us the people on here are the most. its like a big tight family kinda cool huh?it seems like we all are related somehow/someway and we kinda are I just know the people on here are a GREAT bunch prob. the nicest people in the world.HH

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I am thinking you will hit it big for a good while with those bags. Bags are always better and the fact that you have a steady stream of them every week is incredible. Hope you do well and more importantly I hope I am on your christmas list. :wink:

golden silver

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Tried to order Bags from my Brinks Bank they said Brinks has not for some time offered Bagged coins; she remembers them in past using cloth bags but has not seen them in several years. Bummer was hoping to try out the Bags. :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread