3rd & final hunt on same yard

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites E-Series (as my back up) Whites Surf Pro P.I. (for water) and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to really clean out this yard, after yesterday's Standing Liberty I just had to. They turned it this morning so they made my job a little easier. Dug 18 more wheaties a bunch of clad and another Mercury. Also dug a small angel that may have been a stamp, not sure yet.

image-441149129.jpg

image-4012507354.jpg

image-1570372041.jpg

image-563121559.jpg

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Upvote 10
Sounds like a lot of fun....18 wheaties and a Mercury!!!! Good day:icon_thumright:

Hello The Dig Dig. (18) WC's, farout. The most I have found in one hunt is (6). Silver too, nice hunt. HH. C9

Very nice hunt they might be more there I have hunted same sites for years & found coins just about every time back congrats :thumbsup:

Nice haul! :headbang: The little angel may have been used to impress a design on wax seal of envelopes long ago. HAVE FUN! Andi

Not a bad hunt! Silver and wheaties would make me happy.

Went back today to dig every pull tab & trash signal, plus they moved the two dumpsters & it paid off. Found another 42 silver war nickel which makes 7 silver from this yard. Also found 2 more wheaties which makes 33, 1 junk children's brass ring, 2 more vintage metal Avon lip stick covers and a stamped sterling ring with what appears to be Rudy's & small diamonds...... Also found a questionable bullet.

image-1570516919.jpg

image-1117554907.jpg

image-316051954.jpg

image-1708946662.jpg

image-2182843723.jpg

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

That's a nice haul of finds! Congrats!

Wow, what a haul of nice finds. Great site.

seems like u dig many holes but at the end it worth! gz! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back