3rd time out with Etrac=Another first: 1935 Walking Liberty half!!

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Third time out with Etrac metal detector= Another First: 1935 Walking Liberty silver half dollar! 1918 and 1941 wheat pennies as well. Uncleaned. Yesterday found a Barber quarter:also a first of that type of coin. The half was first half of any type. DSCN1233.JPG

Upvote 8
Nice... :) you loving the E-trac?

Congrats! Those are great finds.

Looks like the machine is gonna make you happy. Nice job

Nice walking half !! Great hunt !

Congrats, my new e track is treating me well too! The walking half is still on my wish list though, keep up the good work!

The half was the last thing I expected to find. When I saw the silver edge in the soil I thought it had to be a big thick aluminum token! I have low expectations. This is the first half I have found and I have been detecting for 20 years.
Congrats, my new e track is treating me well too! The walking half is still on my wish list though, keep up the good work!

Congratulations on the Walker Half!

Man, hopefully I can have that kind of luck my first few times out with the E-Trac. Snowed in for now!

Yep cold here too . Thought about going out tomorrow: forecast is high of 37! This Friday high of 48: definitely be getting out then.

You never know! I hunt old yards: that's where the majority of my good finds come from.
Man, hopefully I can have that kind of luck my first few times out with the E-Trac. Snowed in for now!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back