4-23-2010

F

Flintfinder of Mo.

Forgot my camera, so no insitus this time. Found a couple decent points, and an un notched Cahokia. I also founs a broken celt that would have been a nice one with a lot of polish. I need more rain, but gave it a shot anyway.
John

Attachments

• 4-23-2010 hunt 001.jpg
    4-23-2010 hunt 001.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 306
  • 4-23-2010 hunt 003.jpg
    4-23-2010 hunt 003.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 322
Upvote 0

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, like the one on the right.
Congrats. thx for showing us.

Molly.

ShowmeMoflint

Dec 27, 2008
L.C.M.O.
Detector(s) used
eyeballs and walking stick
Ya did better than I did pocket full of brokes for me but it is comin to a forum near you

ohio

Bronze Member
May 28, 2007
Nothing wrong with a day like that. The basal style of the far right point is odd. Do you find many of that type?

Chuck

OP
OP
F

Flintfinder of Mo.

ohio said:
Nothing wrong with a day like that. The basal style of the far right point is odd. Do you find many of that type?

Chuck
No Chuck dont find many like that. I cant Type it. Anyone wanna take a crack at it. Me and R-T fact hunter thought maybe Jakie stemed. I dont think it is thow.
Thanks Molly
Thanks Capps, We just need more rain.
John

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck yeah somebody got out and hunted. Nice finds John. Its like the took the base of a Kirk and pulled them out. I dunno. We have storms with over an inch of rain expected with tornados and large hail. I have a new field freshly turned to hunt so its starting to look like the pefect hunt !!!
You have found some of the finest stuff I have seen this year. Keep on it :thumbsup:
TnMtns

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
Nice finds man. If I found that one around here I'd say it was a Hardaway. You think it may be a White River or Graham Cave? Sweet point whatever it is.

shopdog

Oct 20, 2008
NICE ! ITS RAININ HEAR NOW AND HOPEFULY ALL NIGHT AND TOMARROW TO SO SUNDAY WILL BE MY DAY TO HUNT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread