ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty meager finds. Oh well, my first $1000 in halves come in Wednesday afternoon. Just hope I can get there. Weather here is resembling North Dakota instead of Arkansas. Last week's 8"of snow just melted (which is a HUGE snow for here), but supposed to get up to 8" again tonight with more bad stuff coming in Thursday. Global warming my a##! May have to pawn my metal detector for a snow shovel!

Dime box 1: 2 Rosies ('63D, 64)
Dime box 2: SKUNK
Dime box 3: SKUNK
Dime box 4: SKUNK

Penny box: 5 wheaties ('19, '44, '52S, '53D, 58D) 5 wheaties in a box unfortunately is my best yet

$50 nickels: 10 pre-1960 ('39, '48, '48D, '53D(2), '55D, '56, '57D(2), '58D(2)

Hopefully I have beginner's luck with the halves. Best of luck to the rest of you out there!

Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its not global warming anymore, its climate change. Couldnt encompass all the wild swings in the weather with the term global warming so had to make up a term that is more all emcompassing.

Dime boxes sure are hard to pull silver from, try customer rolls.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Better luck next time on the dimes. My averages with the boxes are the same as customer-rolled. The boxes are made up of circulated coin anyhow, although you have a better chance of a dream roll searching hand-rolled. In almost three years of hunting dimes, I have yet to find a dream roll.

ffd

bula

Mar 13, 2008
southern utah
Detector(s) used
White MXT
I got tired of penny's after a full bag & only 5 wheat's so I picked up $50 in hand rolled dimes at the local credit union. Think Ill give up penny's for awhile & do some dimes, in the $50. I got a 64 & 46.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread