Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2015
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all hope your all out digging up your neighbors yard !

Today I went back to the plark I found the barber and SLQ at yesterday
I walked into the park and met an old lady on a scooter she asked the usual what's that and do you find anything? After20 min of banter she scoots away
Ok I walk into the park turn on the detector
And wam my first signal is s good strong 90
Any way I scan still 90 im like (sweet silver in the hole !)
But I dig and flip the plug it's not silver but it's a big heavy coin I cannot see it but I feel the weight of it and I know what it is its a large cent 1847 braided hair in great shape wonderful detail I also scored 6 wheats and 2 Indians. No silver today but I'm stoked i now have a honey hole ! Thanks for looking eastcoast
Hh gl image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Upvote 12
awesome!, gotta love the feeling of popping that big green disc out of the plug!!, heck of a job on the trifecta!, I bet theres a lot more there!!

Wow, outstanding day, congrats on that beautiful looking large cent. I hope to find one someday. Very nice.

Congrats on the big copper and other finds. Good day of hunting there. :thumbsup:

Excellent coin!! I absolutely and simply Love metal detecting, you just never know whats going to be next!

Congrats on pulling that sweet LC. :occasion14: Love them big VDI's. That Gamma is serving you well. How deep was she?

Fantastic old copper coin recovery!

Nice finds. I love finding large cents. I just wish they would come out of the ground in better condition.

Very nice LC. Green and lots of detail. Well done on the coppers!

great job on the quadfecta!

Yep,I agree on hoping those large cents would come up looking better. T he best ones I have found were in very black soil. and almost sandy. Ihave found at least 40 .but never a half cent.

EC21 NICE OLE LARGE CENT .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back