100_1092.JPG
    630.8 KB · Views: 173
Upvote 0

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bushing or a bearing race may be

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hopefullgold,
The details you need about your rings will be stamped on the inside of them. If no markings then only costume jewelry. Also put a magnet next to them to see if it attracts them, if so then costume. Job well done though as you detected them and got them back out of the ground and that is always good for a rush. Hope they are silver or platinum or even gold would be ok.......................63bkpkr

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They don't look gold or silver, but they all look like they are rings. Nice haul.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One on the right looks like stainless steel... The one in the middle looks sterling, the on on the left looks copper.... The one with the stone also looks silver ! Others are right, check for markings and those should tell you... If not marked then likely costume stuff....
Keep @ it and HH !!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice, congratulations:hello2:

OP
OP
H

hopefulgold

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all I will check them out with a magnet. So far no markings I can see on any of the rings.

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hard to tell just from looking at a pic. bottom right looks like it might be silver

OP
OP
H

hopefulgold

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried the magnet on them. The one ring with the diamond had a slight attraction to the magnet at the bottom of the ring. It looks as if it had been repaired or resized but the rest of it does not attract the magnet. Also no markings on any of the rings. I think one might be silver as it has some weight to it. Not sure about the diamond ring until it get it checked out. Oh well not bad for my third time out at my local park with a new at pro.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread