?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
????????????????????????????
I am having a problem with my mxt pro and I think this question has been asked before.I was hunting yesterday in relic mode got a nice signal non ferrous and when I brought it out the ground it was a piece of iron.This has happened a lot lately.The coil is a detech sef 8x6 coil .I have tried everything and makes no sense to whats going on.I have ask whites by email and never received a response,the mxt pro was traded to me for my mxt 300 that they could not fix.Out of there excellent customer care they sent me the mxt pro.I have had the detector sent back twice for similar problems and the detector was recalibrated and sent back to me.I have tried different coils and had the problem happen with them.I think I have a few months left on the warranty yet but I don't think I will have a new detector sent since they have done this already.Damn near sold it on ebay couple months ago for what ever I could have got very frustrated and now do not know what to do.Any suggestions? vanzutphen

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
yeah i feel for ya man.in the mood i'm in i'd strap 2 sticks of dynamite to it light it and run like hell.that should fix the problem.PERMANANTLY !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread