OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All kidding a side 100 would be about as much any one could do. it just takes to much time. :whip2: :thumbsup: :icon_sunny:

Coinsandfootball

Feb 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TimZim said:
I can do 100 boxes if i wanted to??? As long as you can dump ok. I did over 60- 2 weeks ago. I did 26 boxes yesterday. Not a big deal for me. :thumbsup:

Soon the banks will shut you down slowly but surely plus dumping at only coin countering machines soon the manager's (or regional manager may get involved) is going to cut you off with that many boxes even if you spread them out to the same bank at different locations. Don't abuse it for other CRH.

Coinsandfootball

Feb 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
koala33 said:
I'm buying 75 boxes today from the bank then dumping those same boxes all at once at another famous pickup bank. :thumbsup:

Man I really need to get a life.

Do what you do, don't worry about everyone else.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TimZim said:
I pick up and dump at the same time. I allways have ?? $15.000 so i don't dump to much. One bank takes ?? 7 or $8000 at a time hes cool and tells me bring it on. I don't over dump. $1200 most of the time. :thumbsup:
You do know that there are "people" that watch other "people" out in this world. I always observe the people near the banks before I go in, if something looks out of the ordinary, I do not go in. When I leave the banks, I always check my rear-view mirror to make sure nobody is following me. I could be a little paranoid though. :dontknow:

Coinsandfootball

Feb 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TimZim said:
I pick up and dump at the same time. I allways have ?? $15.000 so i don't dump to much. One bank takes ?? 7 or $8000 at a time hes cool and tells me bring it on. I don't over dump. $1200 most of the time. :thumbsup:

This bank must really like you that is a lot to dump at one bank I don't care how big the bank is!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread